KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SS4 Goku vs. SS3 Gotenks & Full Unlocked Potential Gohan

SS4 Goku vs. SS3 Gotenks & Full Unlocked Potential Gohan
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

SS4 Goku vs. SS3 Gotenks & Full Unlocked Potential Gohan

Who wins this match?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 05:06 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Goku pretty easily.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 05:07 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Like in the other thread teams don't work in DBZ. Goku kills them in 5 seconds.

The only DBZ character that can do anything to SSJ4 Goku is Vegito and that's even debatable.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 06:58 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

goku unfortunately.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 07:14 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Assuming Gohan's unlocked potential leads him to a ssj4 level, then he should win easy.

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 05:06 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 09:24 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
Assuming Gohan's unlocked potential leads him to a ssj4 level, then he should win easy.

It shouldn't.

This'd be the form he used back in the Buu saga after the Elder Supreme Kai helped him (I like calling it 'Mystic Gohan'). It's around SSJ3 level but without the endurance problems.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 09:24 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Gohan has always been more gifted than Goku when it came to power, he just lack the motivation to train. After the Cell saga he stop training like Goku to reach a new ssj form. But when he did train, he was always shown to be able reach a new level of power faster than Goku. He should be more power than Goku even at ssj4 level because he has more hidden power than Goku does. Goku has always been shown to have to work a little harder to reach a new level (ssj2). So Gohan's mystic powers should put him above ssj4 Goku, if we ignore the fact that Gohan was able to go ssj in GT.

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 09:45 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

We saw the form in action. It's not SSJ4 level.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 09:54 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Lol Gohan is not even close to SSJ4. Just no. There's no evidence. Gohan isn't anywhere close to Gohan Buu which is leagues weaker than any SSJ4.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2012 10:29 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

You know, I'm going to change my stance on this.

Full Potential Gohan was effortlessly beating on Superbuu with a Fused SSJ3 Gotenks inside him, and Gotenks at SSj3 was stronger than Goku SSJ3.

So he may very well be up at SSJ4 level.

Teamwork does indeed not matter here, but Gohan is on a level where he can effortlessly stomp Gotenks, so it's not like it needs to matter.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2012 10:02 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Q99

Full Potential Gohan was effortlessly beating on Superbuu with a Fused SSJ3 Gotenks inside him, and Gotenks at SSj3 was stronger than Goku SSJ3.

Teamwork does indeed not matter here, but Gohan is on a level where he can effortlessly stomp Gotenks, so it's not like it needs to matter.

I remember Buutenks putting Gohan on the run actually.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 12:11 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Did I misremember? Well, at the very least, Gohan was doing *much* better against Superbuu than SSJ3 Gotenks did, and SSJ3 Gotenks was much stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

So Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks in any case.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 12:53 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Q99

While he was a good deal more powerful than DBZ SSJ3 Goku, I don't think it means he is at the same level as that of DBGT SSJ4 Goku, who made his SSJ3 form look piss-poor in comparison, and iirc, DBGT Goku was more powerful than his DBZ version.

And yeah, Super Buu with Gotenks powering him was trouncing Gohan, though I believe Gohan held his own for a brief time. Which is why Goku wanted to fuse with Gohan in the first place.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 02:15 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
While he was a good deal more powerful than DBZ SSJ3 Goku, I don't think it means he is at the same level as that of DBGT SSJ4 Goku, who made his SSJ3 form look piss-poor in comparison, and iirc, DBGT Goku was more powerful than his DBZ version.

Point is it was still Gohan > Superbuu who was ~= SSJ3 Gotenks who in turn was > SSJ3 Goku (As SSJ1 Gotenks was performing similar to SSJ3 Goku).

So being much better than SSJ3 doesn't mean he's stronger than Mystic Gohan. Even being better than SSJ3 Gotenks doesn't.

And I think Goku only really surpassed his old self when he got SSJ4. The whole Kid thing and all.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 02:54 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Q99
So being much better than SSJ3 doesn't mean he's stronger than Mystic Gohan. Even being better than SSJ3 Gotenks doesn't.

And I think Goku only really surpassed his old self when he got SSJ4. The whole Kid thing and all.

It doesn't, but when you take into account that Goku stated Super Baby Vegeta was stronger than anyone else he had encountered (which includes Super Buu w/ Gohan absorbed), SSJ4 Goku would have to be far more powerful than the Gohan that fought Super Buu.

The kid thing didn't expressly weaken him in terms of power level I think, and between DBZ & DBGT, Goku had been training. Heck, in GT, Goku takes out both Cell & Freeza in his base form.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 04:47 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Ok. It sounds to me like Gohan's power might be a similar multiplier to SSJ4... but Goku's base was much higher by that point so he's still easily the stronger anyway.

And Gotenks is completely irrelevant.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 05:08 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Q99
Ok. It sounds to me like Gohan's power might be a similar multiplier to SSJ4...

And Gotenks is completely irrelevant.

Possibly. I can't accurately tell. SSJ4 is still the superior amp though.

Of course. I did not even bother to mention him.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 05:26 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Possibly. I can't accurately tell. SSJ4 is still the superior amp though.

Mm, Gohan's has no time limit. Until he mysteriously misplaces it between shows, it's effectively his base form.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 06:07 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Q99
It shouldn't.

This'd be the form he used back in the Buu saga after the Elder Supreme Kai helped him (I like calling it 'Mystic Gohan'). It's around SSJ3 level but without the endurance problems.

Actually, it's quite a ways above.

Gohan reached his max potential, meaning that he couldn't get stronger. The reason why he couldn't power up to a super saiyan was because of this reason.

Gohan's potential was hinted to be beyond that of Goku through the entire series, meaning that Gohan should have become more powerful than Goku could ever become.

Going by the power level chart super saiyan three Goku has a power level of 2.4⋿10 and super Buu a power level of 3.6⋿10, or 1.5 times that of Goku's. Gohan in turn was strictly more powerful than super Buu.

The most reasonable estimate of Gohan's power level would be twice that of Goku's.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2012 06:25 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote