KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » 80's fantasy adventure movie

80's fantasy adventure movie
Started by: rkelly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rkelly

80's fantasy adventure movie

I've been trying to remember this 80's fantasy movie where this guy is traveling through the desert and solving riddles. He runs into different people on the way and one of them is a guy sitting in a pot of oil trying to dissolve his lower torso and penis because he doesn't want to be tempted by sex again. I know this sounds bizarre but, I am trying to remember the name of the movie. I'm sure it was as B as a B-movie could be. I've searched pretty thoroughly, but no luck.

Does anybody know this flick?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2012 12:40 PM
rkelly is currently offline Click here to Send rkelly a Private Message Find more posts by rkelly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Exodus: Live?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2012 08:51 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Re: 80's fantasy adventure movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rkelly
He runs into different people on the way and one of them is a guy sitting in a pot of oil trying to dissolve his lower torso and penis because he doesn't want to be tempted by sex again.

blink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2012 02:39 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ed101

Re: 80's fantasy adventure movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rkelly
I've been trying to remember this 80's fantasy movie where this guy is traveling through the desert and solving riddles. He runs into different people on the way and one of them is a guy sitting in a pot of oil trying to dissolve his lower torso and penis because he doesn't want to be tempted by sex again. I know this sounds bizarre but, I am trying to remember the name of the movie. I'm sure it was as B as a B-movie could be. I've searched pretty thoroughly, but no luck.

Does anybody know this flick?

I think the name of the movie is Circle of Iron

Old Post Apr 30th, 2015 06:02 PM
ed101 is currently offline Click here to Send ed101 a Private Message Find more posts by ed101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theronmad
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tron - one love

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 05:25 PM
theronmad is currently offline Click here to Send theronmad a Private Message Find more posts by theronmad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote