KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun runs a guantlet

Exar Kun runs a guantlet
Started by: AncientPower

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Exar Kun runs a guantlet

Exar Kun runs a gauntlet of Dark Side rivals to claim his position in the highest tier of power.

Exar Kun's feats are best displayed in ILS' newly updated respect thread:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/i_...ed-2014/101338/

1.Darth Malak.
2.Darth Traya.
3.Ulic Qel-Droma.
4.Count Dooku.
5.Darth Vader.
6.Emperor Malgus.
7.Darth Caedus
8.Darth Krayt.
9.Karness Muur.
10.Darth Sidious(ROTS).

Exar Kun's equipment:
His Sith amulet, the Focus of Naga Sadow.
His saberstaff.
His cortosis battle armor.

Setting:
Great Massassi Temple, Yavin IV.

Rules:
All-out.
No morals.
Kun gains full rest and health between fights.
Kun has 24 hours prep for each fight starting at no.7.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Last edited by AncientPower on Oct 18th, 2015 at 02:01 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 01:58 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Dies to 7 even with prep.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Clears.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The point of this thread was mainly for people to see the brand new information regarding Exar Kun in ILS' respect thread. Then see how he fairs against them.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:14 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Already read it, and been discussing it with him for a while TBH, my decision stands.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:15 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He literally updated it today.

Your decision. I can't see how Caedus is overcoming Dark Side Tendrils that could one shot JA!Luke.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:24 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

And has been working on it for ages

Who do you think gave me all the information on Kun to slaughter you regarding Amulet's on SWTOR (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:28 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

5 or 7

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You didn't even reply to my main post.

He has integrated information I personally offered to him.

You did absolutely no such thing, the morons on that website have done nothing but state the obvious regarding amulets, I mean what, posting information everybody on the internet has known for years is slaughtering? Get a grip.

Meanwhile in SWTOR, they continue to blatantly ignore sorcery feats to maintain their personal agendas.

Your SWTOR most powerful list is an absolute laughing stock by the way, that isn't even an insult on my part, multiple people here find that thing unbelievably retarded.

But if you want to remain a jaded delusional fool be my guest.

Attachment: img_363154264703893.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:37 PM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
5 or 7

This.

Your shitty attempt at wankery is admirable though, AP. It wasn't remotely successful, but it was def admirable.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:38 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Vader is going to defeat Kun how exactly? He would simply use his sorcery and Vader wouldn't know the slightest defense, his clear superior in Luke definitely didn't.

Oh and calling ILS' RT shit is pretty harsh.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:40 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No way does Kun lose to Vader with a days prep. Hell, with an hour he could just repeatedly fire off amulet blasts with steadily increasing power and one-shot Vader immediately, lol.

He doesn't need to do that though, he's probably got a ton of rituals or sorcery to **** his opponents over.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:42 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

This thread fails to wank Kun via day prep stipulation.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:45 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Neph, even if I agreed with you, and I don't, I think it's important I point something out. I know you have some form of education, but I want to educate you in counting.

Prep starts at seven.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

Vader is number five.

Five comes before seven.

You see where I'm going with this?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:47 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Wait, he has prep? 7 or 10

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:48 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He gets prep starting with Darth Caedus, still not seeing how Vader or Caedus has any defense against Kun's tendrils.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:50 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Eh, whatever. Kun doesn't need prep to beat Vader anyway. Just replace Vader with Caedus in my post.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:50 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Somehow I doubt Zannah's tendrils would get that kinda credit from many of the people who wank Kun's tbh

Anyways, 5, 7, or 10

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:52 PM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Zannah's tendrils work nothing like Kun's. Luke was meditating and going all-out defensively and still everything he did was useless.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:55 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
You didn't even reply to my main post.

He has integrated information I personally offered to him.

You did absolutely no such thing, the morons on that website have done nothing but state the obvious regarding amulets, I mean what, posting information everybody on the internet has known for years is slaughtering? Get a grip.

Meanwhile in SWTOR, they continue to blatantly ignore sorcery feats to maintain their personal agendas.

Your SWTOR most powerful list is an absolute laughing stock by the way, that isn't even an insult on my part, multiple people here find that thing unbelievably retarded.

But if you want to remain a jaded delusional fool be my guest.

The butthurt is strong with this one smokin'

I don't give a shit about the list, I have Kun above Vader, but watching you get so slaughtered my Beniboybling of all people that you stopped responding was more than enough to warrant Vader being above him. You talk the talk but literally no one takes you seriously, it's wonderous.

At least you acknowledge the lie that you're not LadyKulvax though, took you long enough.

Now that you're finally out of the closet, I guess I should ask if Nai knows you've been telling people he forged hundreds of quotes to cover your own behind? Not that I'm shit stirring here, genuinely curious.

Also, reported for socking, just because I can.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 02:56 PM