1. You are allowed to post feats, this is not an only me thread. Though, you donít have to.
2. Donít repeat something that someone has already said.
3. I know that there are other XoXaan respect threads, I am just remaking it so that people can now acces it on KMC for discussion. Please do not point this out, I already know.
4. It doesnít have to be just feats, it can be abilities and skills as well.
5. Wookieepedia can be a source as long as you check it before simply posting it.
P.S. I know that I have been posting these a lot today, but my plan is to get most Sith and Jedi respect threads by the end of the year. You donít even need to post on them at all! You can just sit back and use this as a source when needed.
Krayt has said that she was his first and best teacher! He created a statue for her in reference. (Wookieepedia 2nd paragraph) Sorry, my quoting isnít working right now, so I will be doing the locations of it in Wookieepedia for a little bit.
1. You spelled Wookieepedia wrong.
2. I said I re-look things and make sure these are correct before posting them. I am basically using an easy to go to website, and making sure that it is correct by checking other sources. I am basically doing all of the work for you!
"A great tactician creates plans.
A good tactician recognizes the soundness of a plan presented to him.
A fair tactician must see the plan succeed before offering approval.
Those with no tactical ability at all may never understand or accept the plan.
Nor will such people understand or accept the tactician.
To those without that ability, those who possess it are a mystery.
And when a mind is too deficient in understanding, the resulting gap is often filled with resentment."