KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Proposal: Partial Moratorium on new threds in the GDF

You must choose. But choose wisely...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, this is a good idea for now, Robtard 5 29.41%
No, cuz muh freedomz! 2 11.76%
F**k You, Robtard! 10 58.82%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Proposal: Partial Moratorium on new threds in the GDF
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Proposal: Partial Moratorium on new threds in the GDF

With some frantic people making upwards of ten threads a day now in the GDF, most of them having to do with the same thing, it's getting cluttered and silly. I suggest we limit the amount of threads a single poster can make in a single day in the GDF to three, until at least people learn to calm themselves a little.

Ideas on this?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 26th, 2019 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! *cries*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:44 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Just in the GDF, m8

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, on second thoughts I only bump old ones I machievelleinly had strategically placed earlier, good idea Rob. I change my vote.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Actually, on second thoughts I only bump old one I machievelleinly had placed ealier, good idea Rob. I change my vote.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:46 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

For someone who’s got me on ignore he sure has a hard time showing it

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:55 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
For someone who’s got me on ignore he sure has a hard time showing it
I don't understand my no. 1 fan, explain.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:56 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not talking about you

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 06:57 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
With some frantic people making upwards of ten threads a day now in the GDF, most of them having to do with the same thing, it's getting cluttered and silly. I suggest we limit the amount of threads a single poster can make in a single day in the GDF to three, until at least people learn to calm themselves a little.

Ideas on this?

Nope. Any other questions?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 07:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

FACK YOU DONT TAKE MOI GANS

I mean threads.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 07:40 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Nope. Any other questions?

Yes: Did you just get out of bed again? FFS, it's well past noon in your shithole part of Chicago, Surt.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 07:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes: Did you just get out of bed again? FFS, it's well past noon in your shithole part of Chicago, Surt.

Post your PM about Eon yet?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 07:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Post your PM about Eon yet?

HYG, sport:

Ask Eon to post his own PM if you're so desperate to see it. Stop crying to me about it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 07:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No nope you did not post it, but you did take a screenshot of the title. Gotcha Rob.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 07:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your reading comprehension is getting worse and worse, Surt. Reread what I said, not what you imagined I said.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 08:40 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your reading comprehension is getting worse and worse, Surt. Reread what I said, not what you imagined I said.
Another reason I've put him on ignore, retardese is not a language I learnt.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 08:42 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair Rob did brag about getting PMs so the burden of proof is on him. Now he’s trying to get Eon to post them, when Eon never claimed anything.

Rob has Activated his time waster troll mode

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 08:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Another reason I've put him on ignore, retardese is not a language I learnt.

He asking me to post a PM from Eon to try and get me in one of his imagined clever "gotcha, it doesn't exist!" Surt traps, when Surt knows for a fact it exists as I showed him a screenshot of the timestamp:

(please log in to view the image)

If Surt wants to see the contents of the PM so badly, I told him to ask Eon to post it, since Eon's the creator/sender. But he keeps going on an on with the above in broken retard fashion.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 26th, 2019 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 09:05 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

He asking me to post a PM from Eon to try and get me in one of his imagined clever "gotcha, it doesn't exist!" Surt traps, when Surt knows it exist as I showed him a screenshot of the timestamp:

(please log in to view the image)

If he wants to see the contents of the PM so badly, I told him to ask Eon to post it, since Eon's the creator/sender. But he keeps going on an on with the above in broken retard fashion.
Broken Retard fashion! Never! Surt is a complete Retard!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 09:08 PM
dadudemon

I voted for the 3rd option. That's what PVS would do. I have the evidence!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2019 10:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote