KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Luna Lovegood [merged]

Luna Lovegood [merged]
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Excalibur

Luna Lovegood

whats about her?
will she play an important part in the following books, or is she "just there"?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 06:17 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I have a feeling she's going to get more important. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: After all there was an entire chapter about her (well you know what I mean), her Dad is the editor of the Quibbler and she went with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Neville to 'save' Sirius

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 08:50 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meli
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

I totally love her! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Luna is just so funny and crazy. I want to play her in that movie.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 12:55 AM
Meli is currently offline Click here to Send Meli a Private Message Find more posts by Meli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

she's cool, her and Harry should me together

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:30 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blonde_cutie

she has to play an important part in the next book other wise j.k would not have made her in the book.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 07:41 AM
blonde_cutie is currently offline Click here to Send blonde_cutie a Private Message Find more posts by blonde_cutie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

yeah, i think she will have some role somewhere... shes like neville. speaking of which, neville and luna seem to have lots in common if you know what i mean.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:13 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

also, in book 4, when they go to the quidditch cup, mr diggoy says " no, the *somebodies-i-cant-remember* couldnt get tickets and the lovegoods have been there a week already." or something like that. so luna must live somewhere near ron. unless thats just a slip up.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:16 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Personally, I think that Harry might fancy her in the next book...just b/c at the end of book 5 her and him were talking and Harry and her both know what its like to be thought of as DIFFERENT....and they both could see those horses b/c they had seen death before.....but who knows I could be WAY off...I mean he is over CHO now.... I think deep down Hermoine likes Harry too..but you know how she is..she would never tell him...just b/c of how she acted about Cho..at the beginning of book 5. Harry always seems to have someone that fancies him, 1st Ginny then Cho...maybe Hermoine...and now possibly Luna might.... who knows though...at 1st I thought she fancied Ron though, b/c she was eager to help him with his things.....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 11:08 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Noo...I say Neville and Luna. That would be cute. But I hope luna outgrows her weird stage...maybe it's permanent I mean her dad...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: is the quibbler editor.....i think that might be important. like how they used it to get Harry's message across....

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 05:34 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

i dunno luna is prob gunna end up with neville well i think she should that wuld be cute

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:54 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i reckon that neville will think shes too weird to get with her to be honest and the way shees been written in the story i s that she may die in the next book or to. i mean jk rowling has a habbit of building charecter identity and then killing them off eg diggory thats what i think ayway.... probaley wrong!

robin sad

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 11:59 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I think Neville is actually a very talented, outgoing, and outspoken person at heart...I think he's quiet because of what happened to his parents. I hope he doesn't go crazy like them. He's going to get really important!
Naw...I don't think Luna will die. I swear she's going to get really important too!!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:05 PM

Luna she cool but a bit weird

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:30 AM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

but unless luna does something really important first, its pointless for her to die. i mean, cedric died so harry could get cho, and sirius died for obvious reasons, but luna has to do something to make her worthy of dying... if you know what i mean.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 03:01 AM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

that might happen in the next book you never know! confused

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 04:45 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dracor
A Clockwork Orange

Harry, Luna, Ginny, Nevile...

Now, I've read some of the postings, and personally, as a fanfic writer and reader I have looked deeply into the story to see how things have moved along with relationships. I have seen that Harry and Luna have a high chance of getting together, and Ginny will either end up with Nevile or Dean (that may have been a joke though....). Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 08:14 PM
Dracor is currently offline Click here to Send Dracor a Private Message Find more posts by Dracor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andromeda
Lunatic

I liked Luna immediately in the chapter bearing her name. I don't know about the British edition, but in the Scholastic (U.S.) edition there's a really cute picture of her on the first page of the "The Lion and the Serpent" chapter, wearing the lion-head hat!

I can't tell what JKR will do, but I hope she's a match for Harry in the next book.

As for Harry and Hermione, "Hermy" has obviously preferred Harry from the first book. From the first, remember, whenever she runs up to Ron and Harry she's always says "Harry", never "Ron". She also has always hugged Harry. (Though it could be a sisterly affection, entirely.) But airangel425 is right: Hermione would never let on to Harry even if she were interested. If she has been interested, she's either written him off by now (as did Ginny) or is biding her time. (She's smart enough to know how to do that and to be patient until it finally dawns on him that he is interested.)

Anyway, Luna is way cool and incredibly strong. She may have been so traumatized by her mother's death that she's clung to her father so closely that she even believes everything written in his ridiculous magazine, even though she's smart. She'll grow out of it.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 11:32 PM
Andromeda is currently offline Click here to Send Andromeda a Private Message Find more posts by Andromeda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

You guys don't get it! Harry and Hermione's 'love' is all friendship! Jeez! Hermione will get with ron! (they're always jealous of each other).
And by the way, Hermione was giving advice to Harry about Cho so they would keep dating! If you liked someone you would either give bad advice (to make them break up so you would have a chance) or not say anything at all! It's so obvious Ron and Hermione like each other. But if not, there's NO WAY Harry and Hermione will get together!
Couple:
Hermione and Ron
Neville and Luna
Ginny and Dean
Harry and Cho or no one

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:40 AM
Dracor
A Clockwork Orange

quote:
Originally posted by brookealicious6

Harry and Cho or no one

B-b-b-blasphemey!

mad Harry and Cho shall never be together again! mad

Vive le Harry and Luna!

Happy Dance mad The wrath of the bananas be upon you! mad Happy Dance

Goth Pickup line #2 -

Greetings... <tips hat and bows> I am Bob.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 07:04 AM
Dracor is currently offline Click here to Send Dracor a Private Message Find more posts by Dracor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

gree with dracor they wont ever be together agin and it culd be that she was a friend and she culd tell harry liked cho so she put her own feelings aside for harry to be happy like peepl have said up above sumwhere: Hermione would never let on to Harry even if she were interested. If she has been interested, she's either written him off by now (as did Ginny) or is biding her time. (She's smart enough to know how to do that and to be patient until it finally dawns on him that he is interested.)

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:22 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote