KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » read that they are gonna make The Ring 2

read that they are gonna make The Ring 2
Started by: skule

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, the original Japanese one IS better than its sequel. It is also better than the prequel, interesting though the prequel is.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 01:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aragorn's girl

i loved the ring it's the scariest film i've seen since the exorcist. big up the prequel and the sequel

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 01:49 PM
Aragorn's girl is currently offline Click here to Send Aragorn's girl a Private Message Find more posts by Aragorn's girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ring was terrible...well i liked the closet scene but that was all. It wasn't scary at all.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 02:12 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetestSin0724
*!*Princess*!*

quote:
Originally posted by pablo007
\ Have any of you guys watched Final Destination 2 ? It's horrible, I have no clue how it was remotely succesfull. The Ring is extremely overrated, I mean horror ? It's extremely slow, the only thing that kinda shocked me is when you see that dead girl in the closet. I doubbt this sequel makes money without Naomi Watts.

well Final Destination 2 was a great movie, and so was the ring.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 09:29 PM
SweetestSin0724 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetestSin0724 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetestSin0724 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

yeah i agreei've got a picture of the girl in the closet for my desktop picture

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 10:03 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

final destination 2 was cool. but you can tell it was made by a guy who had alot of good ideas for death scenes but he couldnt incorperate them into a logical story line.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 10:06 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetestSin0724
*!*Princess*!*

yeah true...that movie was awesome tho..lol

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:29 AM
SweetestSin0724 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetestSin0724 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetestSin0724 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i get the feeling that the 2nd isn't going to be as good as the 1st but still good .

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 01:01 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

of course there will be a sequal it made alot of money. It shouldnt be made but it will. Is there any reason to make more crap?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 12:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

crap makes money.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 02:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnwar1

The ring was great and the next one will be good if they explain the little girls troubled childhood and the things she did to the town where she lived

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:04 PM
johnwar1 is currently offline Click here to Send johnwar1 a Private Message Find more posts by johnwar1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

if you want detail watch RingU, its not very good but its better than americas remake. theres no need for another Ring movie i think every one got the point. ok watch a movie and die next week. I mean make another movie and what have it about some more people watching the video and figuring out another way not to die

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:54 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Ring creeped me out a bit....american version was good, but japanese version is more shocking....Also, i think as there is Japanese sequal, there is gonna be American one as well...regardless if its crap or not....

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 04:12 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote