KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » pirates of the caribbean

pirates of the caribbean
Started by: gregmss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IBjackshat
Jack is mine!!!!!

G'day u filthy blighters!!!!!!!! you's ready to go pillage, plunder, rifle, and loot???!!!!! i am!!!!!!

Me i'm innocent...BLAME IT ON THE IMPROV!!!!!!!!

"ACTING IS LIKE ICE-SKATING...YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF!"
~MARIE SPARROW

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:32 AM
IBjackshat is currently offline Click here to Send IBjackshat a Private Message Find more posts by IBjackshat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBjackshat
Jack is mine!!!!!

MY NAME IS CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW AND I LOVE SCASRLET KNOLL!!!! ok ok i just wanted to get that outta me system... smile

"ACTING IS LIKE ICE-SKATING...YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF!"
~MARIE SPARROW

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:35 AM
IBjackshat is currently offline Click here to Send IBjackshat a Private Message Find more posts by IBjackshat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

and that be... who luv? i think ya may be a bit confused. you're MY hat. not me. i think you forgot mate, i'm captain jack sparrow, savvy?

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:42 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBjackshat
Jack is mine!!!!!

sry sum one told me too......well cpt. let me tell u it's an honor to sit on ur lovley...sexy...head!!!!!!!! *rollin on f;loor laughin*

~MARIE SPARROW

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:06 AM
le_sainte
MILANISTA

uhhh no expression ... smile & yes

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:35 AM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

quote:
Originally posted by IBjackshat
sry sum one told me too......well cpt. let me tell u it's an honor to sit on ur lovley...sexy...head!!!!!!!! *rollin on f;loor laughin*
Will you sit on mine? laughing out loud laughing out loud eek!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:58 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

aye it is an honor! i wish i could do that!!.... but i can't... it's physically impossible...that makes me sad... i'm so sexy.... *goes and pouts*

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:01 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger
Shockwaves

any one got a good pic of Anamaria?

Mess with me..... I dare you.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 03:31 AM
Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

do you ppl know what happened here? this thread was origionally posted in the lotr forum. so that's the reason for the weirdness at the begining.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:28 PM
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

oh rite

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 09:33 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

heeh ok this was moved!!! go potc!! hehe jack saprrow...

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:19 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoNnIElAsS06
PiRatEs FaN!

rite on!

Jack : It’s a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a… a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous, really.

Mullroy: What’s your purpose in Port Royal , Mr. Smith ?

Murtogg: Yeah, and no lies.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!

Murtogg: I said no lies!

Mullroy: I think he’s telling the truth.

Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn’t have told us.

Jack : Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn’t believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Jack :…and then they made me their chief. pirate

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 01:42 AM
BoNnIElAsS06 is currently offline Click here to Send BoNnIElAsS06 a Private Message Find more posts by BoNnIElAsS06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

yayyyy potc!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 03:46 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

hahah how sad i feel like a loser...anyways....

Attachment: pirates_intl.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:19 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i like that poster. thanks billyboyd4ever. i love to see the sexy pics!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 06:51 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

heheh me too....im giving a different one to my friend fo rher bday

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 11:44 PM
elromendil

hey so is this a lotr or potc thread now? smile
love both movies!
i just saw "pirates" this week for the first time (expecting some entertaining summer flick) which it would have been...without johnny depp! don´t know if that´s the right thread for this but
"jack sparrow (sorry,...captn. jack sparrow) is the best!!" had to be said one more time smile he made this movie one of the best i´ve seen this year! am def going again next week!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 06:13 PM
elromendil is currently offline Click here to Send elromendil a Private Message Find more posts by elromendil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

yeah it is the best summer movie!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:09 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yea it most definetly is...the best movie released in 2003 in my opinion

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 07:49 PM
Kes
Philie

I saw it today. It was ok. Funny, not bad on the story side thou not really very original. The biginning is kinda boring thou. Jack Sparrow is a great character but he's not the only great character.
Dont think its briliante and saying its the best movie of 2003 is actually not saying a lot roll eyes (sarcastic) Overall I had fun.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 10:42 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote