KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Random Comments

Random Comments
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8762): « First ... « 8040 8041 [8042] 8043 8044 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rudester
Tommy

Sure

Old Post Nov 29th, 2020 07:15 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Post-Turkey Day bloat is no bueno.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 03:20 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Who's got tiktok? Make me famous.

Please..

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 04:52 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I'm looking at installing a wall but not sure how much material I'll need

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 05:53 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by immaturerainbow
Who's got tiktok? Make me famous.

Please..

I've heard of tictok but don't know what its purpose is, just like Twitter and Instagram. I remember when it was created but never really joined.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 05:55 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

New-fangled apps, kids these days don't know how good they have it, in my day we didn't even have internet to run apps on, we had to whack trees with a stick for fun.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2020 10:33 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Actor Ellen Page is now Elliot Page, not exactly the transition I usually enjoy, I'm a fan of the mtf not ftm, no worries though I'm sure there will be plenty of virtue signalling celebrities and companies lined up to suck her non-existent dick.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2020 08:40 PM
rudester
Tommy

Whoa that's a lot to take in

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 05:08 AM
rudester
Tommy

So I've decided not to celebrate Christmas this year. I think I'm going to be alone for the first time and skip all the family drama.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 05:10 AM
rudester
Tommy

So other then that I had this weird dream I was in a warehouse with someone making out when I look through a telescope and see the love of my life coming towards me to stop me from making a big mistake. So I quickly make a dash for the exit and run down the long stairs to look for then I wake up.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 05:14 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by rudester
So I've decided not to celebrate Christmas this year. I think I'm going to be alone for the first time and skip all the family drama.

Good man, that's what i intend to do. I've been preparing for pandemic lockdown my entire life.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 05:27 AM
rudester
Tommy

Well the truth is I got into a heated argument with my brother. He said things and honestly I dont want to see him during Christmas

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 07:46 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Just so you eventually do talk to him again, I haven't talked to my youngest brother in 7 years now.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2020 06:23 PM
rudester
Tommy

Aww. So sad. Yeah think it's time to talk. Reach out.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2020 03:47 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hope you have better luck than I did, my brother got married and had a kid and got all ultra-conservative and decided my lifestyle was "sinful" so fvck him and everyone that thinks like him.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2020 02:42 PM
rudester
Tommy

It is sinful but we have to all live our truth

Old Post Dec 6th, 2020 08:10 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Not the actual definition of the word, they use it like the hammer of judgement and it comes with a host of conditions.

"We're so good and you're a filthy casual, ew don't associate with that one they do the thing we hate."

People like that suck no matter what they are.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2020 01:03 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Thinking of seriously moving back to Canada and relinquishing my US citizenship. Fack this sinking ship.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 03:14 PM
rudester
Tommy

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Not the actual definition of the word, they use it like the hammer of judgement and it comes with a host of conditions.

"We're so good and you're a filthy casual, ew don't associate with that one they do the thing we hate."

People like that suck no matter what they are.

embarrasment

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 11:17 PM
rudester
Tommy

I'm not filthy anymore. I am calm and in a good place sexually.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2020 11:18 PM