KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fourth of July

Fourth of July
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In the end, I always come to the same conclusion when I look at US history:

Big place, Texas

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 12:31 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And lots of steers.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 02:00 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Everything's bigger in Texas...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 02:15 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... wouldn't know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 02:25 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

No comment Dim... wink laughing out loud smokin'
Queeg, there are as many steers and cows in Texas' back yards as the British have castles or knights in their back yards. They are still around but not everyone has one and some still havent even seen a steer.

And yes my friend knew the owner of a fireworks stand and he was able to clear out most of the leftovers. We had close to 100 bottle rockets several roman candles and lots of other missles and explosives.

We launched about one a minute and my other friend's kids did most of the lighting. (thats the fun part of being a kid).

It was the most I've launched in a long time and as I said before it was a blast.

smokin'

[ July 10, 2001: Message edited by: Jameous Woodshire ]

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 07:55 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

That sounded like fun. Glad you folks didn't start any range fires with all those fireworks. big grin

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 07:59 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

This is America ya know. I dont even know where the closest range is. We were in a field, but the worry was setting a neighbor on fire. But that was still very far and impossable to hit from our distance.

It also wasn't as dry as in the past few years, otherwise it might have been a definate fire hazard.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 08:03 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

My brother and his next-door neighborhor (about 20 years ago) used to fire bottle rockets at each other if one of them was out on his riding mower. Everytime one of them went out to cut the grass, they were fair game. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 02:58 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

EVERY Englishman has a castle and a knight in their backyard. I don't get your point. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 03:33 PM
Dim
Creativity

I wanna castle with a knight...how do I get those things???

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 06:47 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

As soon as I figure that one out, Dimmy, I'll let ya know, babe. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 07:25 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Time travel I think.

I think I'd be happy with harsher punishment for parole violators... and world peace. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 10th, 2001 08:18 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Marry an Englishman, Dimmy. And find that knight on shining armour. He's there, if anywhere. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2001 12:35 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

(mutters to self) If only Mel Gibson were English.....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:39 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The man who starred in Braveheart AND the Patriot?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:41 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah neither a Scot or a Yank, man this world lack heroes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 12:42 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

sad

Mel IS a yank, BTW finti.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:08 AM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

why so many sad faces, darling ? You're polluting the forum with blue.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:15 AM
Ratcat

Queeq, that's the dumbmest thing you've said in a while.

Think she's had enough of English men. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:17 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freeq

sad

No, it's true. Everybody thinks he's Australian, but that is wrong. He was born in the States, he is an American, he just grew up in Australia and started his acting career there. He is still a yank, though. Go and check, I am right on this one.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2001 01:44 AM
freeq is currently offline Click here to Send freeq a Private Message Find more posts by freeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote