KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Who is the best James Bond ?

Who is the best James Bond
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sean Connery 56 43.75%
George Lazenby 2 1.56%
Roger Moore 20 15.63%
Timothy Dalton 9 7.03%
Pierce Brosnan 41 32.03%
Total: 128 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the best James Bond ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
mostly because of the Vanish... Q not being there (you just can't replace Desmond! He was the icon of JB!), Jinx being incredibly stupid for a topagent...

Kes: George Lazenby:
(please log in to view the image)

Man back then it was easy to be a model. The guy is ugly!!!
Yeh the car vanishing was really stupid but every Bond movie has outrageous stuff right?!
And as far as Q he wasnt replaced, John Cleese had been introduced the movie before...ok maybe they shouldnt have change is name to Q but Q is just a designation so.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:28 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

connery and brosnan.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 11:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
herbie
Animal Crackers!!!

Yeah, when John Cleese first came in to it his name wasn't Q it was like P or something, and it's lucky they did replace desmond llwellyn (not sure about the spelling) seeing as he died not long after he left the James Bond clan!

P.S. Sean is surely the 1 and only Bond! and George the worst!

as one of few words, you take the ones i have.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 12:09 PM
herbie is currently offline Click here to Send herbie a Private Message Find more posts by herbie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by herbie
Yeah, when John Cleese first came in to it his name wasn't Q it was like P or something, and it's lucky they did replace desmond llwellyn (not sure about the spelling) seeing as he died not long after he left the James Bond clan!

P.S. Sean is surely the 1 and only Bond! and George the worst!

no, he didn't got a name, Bond made the joke:
"And this is my new assistant [name]"
-"So, if you're Q, that means he's R?"
--"Ah! The legendary 007-humor, ... "

kes, you're right about the outrageous stuff, but the car was just pushing it too far with the credibility, I mean, it made me think of Moonraker and their spacebattle!

yeah, herbie, they got lucky they introduced his assistant in time, just that Desmond was the one and only original Q, got into all the movies (except one) and it's hard to get a replacement for him

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 03:50 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Brosman of course will win with the younger people like me becayuse we r groiwing up with him s james bond so we like him the most and yes he is very good and yes i voted for him but u should have just put sean and pirece on this vote cause everyone else dont compare to the orignal and the new age bond no way and i know that james bond does the imnpossible and has like impossible gadegdts but ne way ne one else think that the moive r getina lil unbeliveable

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:21 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

read above deniro, I too think the last one was getting a bit unbelievable smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:24 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
no, he didn't got a name, Bond made the joke:
"And this is my new assistant [name]"
-"So, if you're Q, that means he's R?"
--"Ah! The legendary 007-humor, ... "

kes, you're right about the outrageous stuff, but the car was just pushing it too far with the credibility, I mean, it made me think of Moonraker and their spacebattle!

yeah, herbie, they got lucky they introduced his assistant in time, just that Desmond was the one and only original Q, got into all the movies (except one) and it's hard to get a replacement for him

Yerss is not their fault the man died roll eyes (sarcastic)
but yeh the car scene was corny. But atleast he has a very cool boss big grin

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:33 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I know, but it's just that he is the one and only
and cleese can't even reach his level!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:36 PM
Kes
Philie

Hey Cleese rocks!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:41 PM
yerssot

compared to Desmond ... not a chance!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:44 PM
Kes
Philie

Well they are 2 different characters I think blink

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:52 PM
yerssot

yeah, one the serious guy, the other more relaxed,
just general dislikement for him I guess

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:55 PM
Kes
Philie

I like John Cleese. He's funny.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 04:58 PM
yerssot

that's the problem stick out tongue

atleast Q disliked Bond ruining things for him

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:12 PM
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

Desmond was a hero to the bonds, soem of is lines was the best. he never left the Bond thing, he died in a car crash. He was going to be in the next bond (Die another day) but he died.
John Clesse (kes is right he is a funny man) was brought in for The world is not enough ready for when Desomd did pass away.
John is good but i miss Desmond, i remeber crying when he died.

Oh and i creid when the car went invisable as well, lol

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:43 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

yeh pretty stupid at such an advaced age he dies in a car crash.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 05:45 PM
Korri

Aston Martin....the only bond car!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:06 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey

Kes that pretty mean. Not his fault (well maybe0 he got killed in a car crash!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:14 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I dont mean it like that. I mean its stupid the fact that he was old and dies in a car crash. Not that the actor was stupid...or that it was even his fault.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:19 PM
lukeyduckey

Ohhhhhh.....soz kes im v dumb. Hey kes i have pics of me i wanna put up but they saved in microsoft word so i cant put them upCan i e mail them to you and you put them up??

Old Post Sep 18th, 2003 06:24 PM