KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Body Piercing

Body Piercing
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Every guy I know says that. Must be a guy thing then.

Old Post May 26th, 2001 12:25 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

REminds me, add to list of things to do;

*Go to PA and see how old Gundy feels... evil face

Old Post May 26th, 2001 12:32 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Once I start working on that bottle of Absolut peppar vodka at home tomorrow afternoon, I'm gonna feel REAL young, baby ! evil face

Old Post May 26th, 2001 12:45 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

*Book flight...... evil face laughing out loud evil face

Old Post May 26th, 2001 12:53 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I just talked to Tommy on the phone who is at home drinking beer with the neighbor. I guess I'll call back and tell him you're coming.

Old Post May 26th, 2001 12:55 AM
Ratcat

That could be interesting......

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:02 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, he may want to discuss the matter with me......

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:04 AM
Ratcat

I have far too many people who would want to discuss THAT one with me....

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:05 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Sounds like a mass discussion. Too much for a holiday. You better stay home, I'll handle the vodka. laughing out loud

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:08 AM
Ratcat

sad I can do without being beaten up too much this weekend. sad

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:09 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I'm not beating you up. Let me think up a joke for you...

its too long to type...have to think of another one....

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:18 AM
Ratcat

Oh, I know you aren't but there are plenty that would.... hehehehe

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:25 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Actually I got whacked once with a rubber chicken. It was quite funny. I was also very drunk at the time.

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:26 AM
Ratcat

I got whacked on Icecream cocktails on Saturday night.....

Old Post May 26th, 2001 01:32 AM
stupid

I had my nipple pierced, cos I just felt like it. It didn't really hurt for more than 1/2 second, and chicks love to play with it. You have to be sure to clean it regularly, and if you want to do sport then either cover it with a plaster (band-aid for Americans) or wear a tight vest / t-shirt.

wink

Old Post May 26th, 2001 04:45 AM
stupid is currently offline Find more posts by stupid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

To be on topic, I have both my ear pierced and a tattoo on each arm and tattoo do hurts to take belive me. smokin'

[ May 26, 2001: Message edited by: finti ]

Old Post May 26th, 2001 11:50 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Thanks, no I feel so much more positive about getting a tattoo.... laughing out loud

Old Post May 26th, 2001 02:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

So having your eyebrow pierced makes you look what?

And if it's just to show that you can handle pain, I can think of some other things that are much more painful than a piercing. evil face

Old Post May 26th, 2001 08:24 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It doesn't make me look anything, it's just something I want. Why does it have to be anything more than that???

Old Post May 26th, 2001 10:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

You have each ear pierced, finti ? Cool. smokin'

Old Post May 26th, 2001 10:34 PM