KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I'M GAY

I'M GAY
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meanwhile, let's not forget that Edna is a BIG CHEAT in the Name that Poster thread!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:44 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

I said cheater back there didnt I

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:45 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Mech apocalypse, Splash canyon, Golden nuggets and stormforce 10 are good aswell. But I agree with him the whole place is nothing but a waste of money. Of course with my staff discount it is a whole different matter! But no! No-one comes near my theme park as I will refuse you entry I am afraid! Edna the bouncer!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:49 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Edna the bouncer? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

DId you read the whole lot, Elle?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:50 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I want those pumpkins of yours evil face

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:50 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Eep!

(Hides)

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:51 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Hides next to USH

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:53 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Over my dead body! I will try and make you some smashing ones rather than flashing ones! Or I will try anyway. See what I can do. Bare with me on this one!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:53 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmmm, remarkably calm...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:54 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Nah! Well I am in a good mood! Getting in karaoke spirit as we speak. Now if Becky would just phone me!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:56 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh yeah. Karaoke. Hmmm...

Maybe all your friends have abandoned you and you will be forced to post here forever!

Not that that has happened to ME tonight, or anything. Good Lord, no.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:57 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Ahhh, Edna that is so sweet of you, from now on your my little witchy cutie pie wink

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:58 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

HEY! Stop that.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:59 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Little witchy cutie pie huh? Well that's a new one!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

New, certainly.

(Moves in front of Edna)

Careful! Could be a Sith...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:02 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

(Elbows Ush in the back and walks in front of him)

No Ush he/she is just being polite.

(smiles like a cutie pie at her new found friend)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Must not... turn to... Dark Side...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:06 AM
Tex
Yumsz

We'll you guys, It's time for me to log off, later USH, sweet dreams Edna dearest, my little witchy cutie sweetie pie! big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:12 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

He he!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:14 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, I have that one marked...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:14 AM