KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Other Interests

Other Interests
Started by: phinney6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I do.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 01:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I guess thats good that the only two bab 5 fans in the world found each other. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:08 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And the only Space: Above and Beyond fan is happy about it, it seems...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah I never knew how it ended kind of make it a cult series for me. Bab 5 was on tv on Sundays here in Norway. I guess that was when everybody turned off the tv and had their sunday dinner. big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:19 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How can ANYONE not like a series where the lead in series 2-5 was in Tron?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:20 AM
finti

Because they all remeber him from the Macahans and oh Tron (laughs) man was that poor. I watch Last Starfighter any time only probøem cant get a hold of that one.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:25 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, Tron WAS pretty poor... they are still considering a sequal as well...

Now, Last Starfighter... THERE is a film that made an impact...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:29 AM
finti

It actually didnt but it was a cool story and film though. Tron sequal yikes. Guess next is a Footloose sequal as well, (looks for Kevin Bacon)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:30 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

I am an avid GI JOE collector, (They are going to be worth something) I am trying to find the 12 inch Doll of GENERAL GEORGE SMITH PATTON JR

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 05:35 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Whoever mentioned Ric Flair should know that he was wrestling when I was a kid - he's always been a cool customer.

Any spare time is carefully divided between Mrs. Mechmoggy and the pub. Although not always divided equally I should add. wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 02:38 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh totally cool there, Texas. A fellow Lego lover. My brother (he's 49) and I are hard core lego maniacs. The legos are all at my parents house for the grandkids and he and I play with them whenever we're there for picnics or holidays. We also play no-mercy battleship. One time he put his aircraft carrier in his shirt pocket. So later, when we had dessert, I put an olive in his coffee cup. evil face

I also confess to being an electronic pocket yahtzee junkie. I bought it for Tommy, but I play it all the time. Do you think they have a help group for people like me ? laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 06:03 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

I mentioned Ric Flair and Flair was god in the 80's. I love Lego's two Gundy and GI JOE's

Old Post Jul 26th, 2001 06:55 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

HEY EDNA ANY OTHER INTERESTS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 12:32 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Me? Well I'm afraid I'm the arty type! I do a lot of drawing and sewing. Very creative. Make lots of hangings and things. I make jewellery too and my sister and I sell it at the village fete every year and make friends necklaces and bracelets and things for their birthdays. Other than that not a lot. Exceot my dad and I like walking a lot.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:12 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And very nice bracelets they are too...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:13 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh no Ush not jewellery like that. Friendship bracelets are things you make when you are 12. We make proper jewellery. We found this amazing shop you see and we started making a few things that the lady showed us how to make and it just expanded from there. Now we do our own designs and a lot of it bares resemblance to stuff you find in the shops. It's great! My friends love it as they get great jewellery at a fraction of the price!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:22 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes you did post to me about that before... quite the hidden nest of talent, aren't you?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:24 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Well only in the creative area. However I have no sporting talent and very little musical talent. I can sing and that is it. All that talent went to my sister. She is the pianist and the flute player. She's damn good too. It makes me sick!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:30 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But can't handle a digibox, eh?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:33 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh god no! I don't know what it is with my family and the telly. I seem to be the only one who can use it. I dread to think what would happen if I ever asked them to set the timer!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2001 01:40 AM