KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Name that poster!

Name that poster!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

I remember the post, but I can't remember who it was.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:27 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Hellooooooo...earth to RC. It was ME, you dimtwit !!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:28 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There's a lesson for us all from that one... not sure what it is though! That was one of Gundy;s very first posts.

Meanwhile, who is this mad person?

"Well, not really but I just dyed my hair purple and I want a tatoo...I think I might be going through a mid life crisis What kind of tatoos do you think are cool?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Dim again?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:33 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, trick question, because she isn't mad at all.

Blimey, I did mean to find a few more of thse,,, going through quite quick!

Ok, so which left-winger is this:

"DO NOT get me started on that MORON Bush JM, I'm watching the election now, it's tied up pretty much. I'm stressed out and about ready to put a gun in my mouth!!!!!! Gore is an obvious choice, how could anyone pick that thickheaded, pompous, egotistical, power hungery fool. AHHHH!!! Does anybody on this forum make over $125,000 dollars? want to watch our environment destroyed and our education system ruined? If you do vote Bush, if not, vote for the man who supports schools, the environment, medicare, social security and will keep the great economy of the past years rolling: Al Gore. EVERYTHING DD said was correct!!!"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:34 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, that was a cheat. She still had some of the purple in her hair when we went to FL, that's how I figured that one.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:36 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Curses! Foiled by real life. I must gather some more by tomorrow, I am almost out.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:38 AM
Ratcat

Well, fun as this is.... Head hitting keyboard is sign of sleep requirement.....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, I'm off too... see if Gundy has any more by tomorrow...

Sleep well, RC!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:42 AM
Ratcat

Zzzz, Smphle, sngthly, you too, snuulfg. Zzzzz

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 05:44 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right, I'll try and find some more old quotes soon... meanwhile, a reminder of the current one:

"DO NOT get me started on that MORON Bush JM, I'm watching the election now, it's tied up pretty much. I'm stressed out and about ready to put a gun in my mouth!!!!!! Gore is an obvious choice, how could anyone pick that thickheaded, pompous, egotistical, power hungery fool. AHHHH!!! Does anybody on this forum make over $125,000 dollars? want to watch our environment destroyed and our education system ruined? If you do vote Bush, if not, vote for the man who supports schools, the environment, medicare, social security and will keep the great economy of the past years rolling: Al Gore. EVERYTHING DD said was correct!!!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 10:12 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

JO ?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 07:07 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Afraid not, but he DID get into that discussion, under his old name.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 03:23 AM
keokiswahine
Confusion

yes? confused what did I miss? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 12:08 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Was this the topic where the abortion issue came up?

I'm gonna guess JM.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 09:45 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Raz is right about what it turns into (which I am going to stay WAY clear of, thanks!), but still not the right poster...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 10:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

Xizor then?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 01:51 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

before my time here? confused confused

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 02:44 AM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll go with queeq. Xizor.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 04:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

Come on, Ush, don't keep us in suspense any longer...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2001 05:24 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote