KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Storm

Do You Like Storm
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, Very much, even more than spiderman 39 45.35%
Shes ok 16 18.60%
I wouldnt care if shes in the comics or not 7 8.14%
Yes shes kool and wouldnt be the same with out her 20 23.26%
I hate her to the max 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Storm
Started by: tokyo_goddess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

Grace Jones

Grace Jones should have always played storm, she is a true African Goddess. I don't like Halle Berry too much, and Monster Ball is the worse movie ever. I rather sit in a DMV line for hours than watch that.
Grace Jones is Storm dammit!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:23 PM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

Grace Jones

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:27 PM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Ekhm... we have a base here... if you're talking about some actor, it would be nice if you paste also his pick, okay?...

Well, I don't want to mix into it... I'm not a fan of Storm, but Kes is big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:36 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

I'll post a pic, I just had to get that off my chest first.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:02 PM
Kes
Philie

Who's that?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:38 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

here is one pic

Attachment: grace.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:49 PM
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

another

Attachment: thirtyseven.jpg
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:51 PM
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

Yeah that is storm ^^^

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:51 PM
Kes
Philie

Isn't she from that Bond movie?With Moore?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 12:17 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

Don't know but, I do know that Grace Jones should have always been storm. Halle Berry= sick Oh yeah what happened to her African accent in X2? Huh, yeah she can't keep up with character.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:40 AM
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

Yes, that was Grace Jones in 'A View to a Kill' (Roger Moore's last bond movie). She was also seen in Conan: The Destroyer.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:43 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

thats a awesome choice,honestly halle is getting way to stuck on her self as of late and i am starting to hope she dont come back..kind of.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:34 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Evil-X
Don't know but, I do know that Grace Jones should have always been storm. Halle Berry= sick Oh yeah what happened to her African accent in X2? Huh, yeah she can't keep up with character.

Well if she doesn't have an accent in X2 I'm sure its because the director didn't want to. How old is Grace? She has been around for a while!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:03 AM
tokyo_goddess
In the Mysterious Beyond

I do kinda like Grace Jones better, now that I've seen her, she looks better with the white hair.

http://lemonhead.cjb.net Do you like readingreading dirty things?shifty Join Lemon Head! Currently over 150 lemonheads!

http://bulmaandvegetascuddlecove.cjb.net My Bulma and Vegeta shrine. big grin

http://briachan.blogspot.com Nobody's Listening...my blog.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 01:35 PM
tokyo_goddess is currently offline Click here to Send tokyo_goddess a Private Message Find more posts by tokyo_goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

thank you

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 06:03 PM
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

"I am imortal, I have inside me blood of kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal." -Queen

"I want to be a missionary, you know, go around the world killing people for money..."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:40 PM
Connor McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Connor McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Connor McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

That has nothing to do with Storm^^^

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:02 PM
Kes
Philie

She looks good in the pics but how old are those pics? Hell how old is she?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:10 PM
whiterider

it would be a good storm, she just needs the personality and she is well on her way to becoming storm of the x-men that is if she wants to do it

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:03 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Am I the only one who thinks she's too old?blink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 10:36 PM