KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Metacortex

Metacortex
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

if you realize, the other sites are set up in much the same way, using flash, in the same way...i entered the contests, not that i'll win, of course...i also tried to login, no success so far, but...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 11:32 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it is funny, because im still not sure if this is real or not...but i know we're not the only ones who think its not. If you look in the news, it says that they have had a system of attacks by phone, email and over the internet, trying to obtain access to the site and hidden portions of said site...I still dont believe its real, because i cannot find a single place they speak of, including but not limited to: Metacortex ave, redland galleria mall, redland washington.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:00 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoCket8

FOr the employee id and password there could be clues on the film (matrix 1) THe only other guy who i can think of who works for metacortex is Rhineheart, but I cant find his first name to put into the search. Steve Walsh works but I cant get McConnellbeth to work.

James Avery works!! but it comes up with a wierd picture and a long line of binary code.

and Marcus Ormond! who gave Beth McConnel employee of the month! Can anyone phone his number? I dont dare coz it might be to the US? and im in UK. (huge phone bills etc)

It wont let me post another reply so im gonna edit this post again:

I took the binary code from James Avery and put it in a decoder some helpful guy gave me on another forum and it comes up with:

Na e: Aver , J es
D pt x c iv

anagram maybe? I can see it says Name: Avery, James, Dept executive. but maybe its taken the letters out on purpose?

website used: http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

Redland could also suggest a reference to redpill? redress? etc

The wallpaper also has a HUGe set of binary code...

Last edited by RoCket8 on Oct 1st, 2003 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:27 PM
RoCket8 is currently offline Click here to Send RoCket8 a Private Message Find more posts by RoCket8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoCket8

Oh my god the code on the wallpaper works...I got 'The' after 20 digits of code, im gonan do the rest...how sad am i smile

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:37 PM
RoCket8 is currently offline Click here to Send RoCket8 a Private Message Find more posts by RoCket8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

so would the anagram be made up of the letters that have been taken out? it could either be
MYAMEARMENTEEUTE
or
MYAMEAREEUTE
I'm not sure Im on the right track at all, but i came up with that on the spur of the moment. if it helps, kool, if it doesnt i'll give up trying to be intelligent, ok?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:38 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoCket8

Im not intelligent but I managed to do all that (with a bit of help). Keep trying you'll stumble on something. Also where is Sifer, hes got a rep of being the most intelligent smile We need your help!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:40 PM
Syren
dreaming

Worried

quote:
Originally posted by RoCket8
Oh my god the code on the wallpaper works...I got 'The' after 20 digits of code, im gonan do the rest...how sad am i smile

heeeellpp!!!! can u get me started plz?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:41 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoCket8

I DECODE THE FIRST LINE

"The machine"

SHIT QUICK SOMEONE HELP ME DECODE THE REST

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:42 PM
Syren
dreaming

am i actually on the right track with what i sed before? i need to know where to start, then leave me to it x

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:42 PM
Syren
dreaming

quote:
Originally posted by RoCket8
I DECODE THE FIRST LINE

"The machine"

SHIT QUICK SOMEONE HELP ME DECODE THE REST

let me know what to do and i'll try!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:45 PM
RoCket8

http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php
use that and copy the code from the wallpaper
be careful as one mistake will ruin the whole message

ive got now after two lines:

The machine turns, turn

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:48 PM
Syren
dreaming

COME ON, IM STILL NOT SURE WHERE TO GO

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:48 PM
RoCket8

The machine turns, turns and must keep on turning–for ever. after 5 lines. could someone start from the bottom line and move there way up to meet me? this is gonna take ages! the wallpaper is on the metacortex site! under products! u guys decoding?

http://www.metacortechs.com/main.html

http://www.metacortechs.com/wallpaper/800x600.jpg

(sorry it wont let me post too fast must be a newbie thing)

Last edited by RoCket8 on Oct 1st, 2003 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:55 PM
Syren
dreaming

WHATS THE WWW FOR THE SITE?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:59 PM
RoCket8

The machine turns, turns and must keep on turning–for ever. It is death

after 6 lines

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:05 PM
RoCket8

The machine turns, turns and must keep on turning–for ever. It is death if it stands still. A thousand millions scrabb

after 10 lines

Last edited by RoCket8 on Oct 1st, 2003 at 02:43 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:17 PM
tshirt

Keep going Rocket.
I cannot decode it, as I cannot even see it on the screen saver (work computers do very strange things).

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:24 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

Mcconnelbeth does not work, but McConnellElizabeth does.
So do Walshsteven, ormondmarcus, and averyjames.

Perhaps we need some more names.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:25 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

what are the passwords?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:30 PM
RoCket8

i gotta go for a little while but ive done the first 20 lines could someone decode the rest?

nice work tshirt follow her site and you get to http://www.little-boxes.net/. Worth investigating as theres lots of info on it. anyway:

The machine turns, turns and must keep on turning–for ever. It is death if it stands still. A thousand millions scrabbled the crust of the earth. The wheels began to turn. In a hundred and fifty years there were two thousand millions. St

after 20 lines of code

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 02:42 PM