KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Did US REALLY land on the Moon?

Did US REALLY land on the Moon?
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

$40 Billion, that seems a little low.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 09:30 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Two words. Apollo 13. If we faked all the moonshots then why fake a huge accedent like that? It makes no sence because of the cold war. We were in a propaganda battle and a screw up like that would never be faked.

And they spacewalk all the time with suits not much different from the ones used in '69.

RC was right they have seen the landers from telescopes on earth.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 10:04 AM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The movie Apollo 13 is just a remake of an old NASA script from the early seventies. They do a lot of movies from old tv series nowadays, remember. This is just another along those lines. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 12:38 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jameous Woodshire

Yeah, funny Queeg.

My point still stands. There is absolutely no reason to fake A13.

Have fun batting this around smokin'

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 12:53 PM
Jameous Woodshire is currently offline Click here to Send Jameous Woodshire a Private Message Find more posts by Jameous Woodshire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

But is the flag waving in that photo or is the corner just bent ?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 02:54 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh.

You know, I don't think Mulder and Scully ever did this one.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 06:31 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

I never saw it "waving" in the original footage. confused

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 07:26 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, Raz said so.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 07:36 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'm not sure a moving flag is conclusive proof. There are a number of plausible reasons.

The one that springs to mind is a resonance in the material. It would act very differently in a zero atmosphere, low gravity environment to the way it would act on the earth.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 07:52 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Heres more captures to show the flapping:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 10:26 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Looks like it folded, not flapped, but still images can be decieving.

Any chance you can capture the short segment as an AVI, MOV or MPG?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 10:30 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

OK, I'm encoding the flag bit now.

Heres is some more "evidence". The following photos are supposedly doctered as the cross-hair don't appear topmost:

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 10:56 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Looks suspicious enough, but I still belive they landed on the moon. They wouldnt be able to conseal a hoax on this scale for that period of time. Dont anyone give me that Roswell crap as an example for coverups.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 11:03 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(serves Finti Roswell crap on a silver platter) Have some anyway...aren't you just dying to see those alien bodies ? laughing out loud

I just don't think they could have faked the whole entire thing. Maybe parts of it.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 11:14 PM
Ratcat

I can't bring myself to believe it for a minute.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 11:19 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I can't believe it myself, but thats no excuse to dismiss any sort of "evidence" that comes up. Keep an open mind, I'd say.

Anyways, heres the small video clip about the flag waving: Download (8.44MB, MOV)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 11:25 PM
Ratcat

Thank heavens for DSL, smile

I don't dismiss it, but I can't believe it. There's always a spin on these things.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 11:47 PM
Bragg2012
BAD MONKEY

What aboot the camera on the outside of the landing thingy that film'd em comin out of the craft effort?

Did they go out turn it on timer mode run back in and then walk back out ??

Old Post Jun 26th, 2001 11:47 PM
Bragg2012 is currently offline Click here to Send Bragg2012 a Private Message Find more posts by Bragg2012 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, that shot was never shown live so I think they may have....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 12:03 AM
queeq
Chaos

Maybe they did go and then staged the whole thing becuae they forgot to put film in their camera's.

Is it impossible BTW that there is anything like wind or storm on the moon? Does anyone know?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2001 12:32 AM