KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Why did Tank Screw Neo in the first place?

Why did Tank Screw Neo in the first place?
Started by: Eric797

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
priestjim
Grovda

The mobile phone used in the Matrix 1 was a Nokia 8110 with a slight modification to make it open the keypad cover automatically.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 02:44 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

The agents didn't take over Neo because the movie would have to end there.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:25 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

They didn't take over him because they couldn't. Just like they can't hit shit. It's all part of the control...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:51 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

I think that agents cannot take over people that are aware of the Matrix and the existence of them (the agents). It is like a thief trying to get into your house while you can see him through the door window. You will not allow him to enter (block the door, lock it etc.)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 09:56 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote