KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Keeping things under wrap...

Keeping things under wrap...
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

Keeping things under wrap...

The new trailers, information and behind-the-scene stuff is giving me an information overload. I can’t find threads from three days ago, some threads are here in two or three copies, so let’s see if we can keep the info collected.

1) Neos’ not in a coma. He’s plugged IN without being so physically. (Thread: behind the scenes).
2) The Eyes of the Oracle? Who is that? (thread: Bring me the eyes of the oracle)
3) The little girl next to Neo when he wakes up on Mobil Ave. (Thread Father of the Little Girl )
4) What with Mobil Ave, Limbo and Loop (thread: Mobil Ave, Hel Club, and Neo )
5) What’s the deal with Neo being blind-folded (thread: Blind but not blind)

But there are a few questions I’d like to address:
Simplepriest has an excellent review of the entire Movil Ave (Limbo), Loop train, Mero’s club Hel in his thread. But

1) Why is Neo IN Limbo? Why has his digital self changed, he’s wearing something else? How did he get to Mobil Ave?

In the behind the scenes thread, we learn that Neo is NOT in a coma at the end of Reloaded. He’s still plugged in, just not physically.

2) Wireless? But how? How did it happen? It does go a long way to explain how Neo stopped the Sentinels. Some threads are discussing that perhaps the Oracles red piece of candy has given Neo “The Eyes of the Oracle”. Neos mind touched the Source, and perhaps that’s how he can control the sentinels even if he’s not plugged in. There’s a copy of him (the Limbo-Neo) very very close to the Source.

Simplepriest, JediHDM, Sifer, Rys, Hoot, Urot, the usual suspects, ideas, comments?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 02:16 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Re: Keeping things under wrap...

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
The new trailers, information and behind-the-scene stuff is giving me an information overload. I can’t find threads from three days ago, some threads are here in two or three copies, so let’s see if we can keep the info collected.

It's a glich in the matrix. They changed something shifty

I was thinking that when he has been "Wirelessly" plugged in, scince he had no control over it, he just poped up in Moblil (Limbo) ave. Because, he is in Like the White construct thingy, betwwen this world, and the machine world, thus Limbo, and from there he can get to anywhere methinks.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:23 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

heres my two cents as jedi would say

mero trapped neos code - residual self image what have you - when he left the architects, as mero is the exile daddy, and has him in limbo. but neo was still able to jack out
here is where i am confused. maybe because he is still in some kind of matrix, between both worlds, he can unconciously use powers in the real world... after this his rw self has 'some sort of coma' so he is just in the limbo world. ie. is like someone jacked in

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:19 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i think that Neo has to get that little girl out, i think she is more important than even Neo...now

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:36 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Omega> We basically think that the girl is THE one that the oracle is talking about because the pieces seem to fit. There is a family with two parents and a child, which at least fits with the number of people that the oracle talks about. The man was being led out of Le Vrai in Reloaded, which seems to fit with him being connected to the Merovingian. Since he is being Led out, not just leaving, it seems to fit with the idea that the Merovingian is the boss in that little relationship. And lastly, they appear to be stuck in limbo along with Neo, which, if you agree that limbo is controlled by Mero, seems to go along with the idea that Mero is trying to keep them imprisoned (probably because of their importance).

Anyhow, this seems like a lot of assumptions based on circumstantial evidence. But the pieces do seem to fit...

Any thoughts...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:34 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

i like the idea that the loop is an analogy for a program loop. neo will have to break; (c command for getting out of a loop stick out tongue) out of mobil ave somehow. i think the neo not looking like keanu reeves thing isn't coincidental. they (the wachowskis) wouldn't **** up so badly in a theatrical trailer, especially since matrix 1 and 2 had lots of stunts that are more dangerous than that one, which _WERE_ done by the actual actors.

as for the eyes of the oracle, everybody seems to think that because mero asks for the eyes and neo is so blatantly blindfolded in the trailer, that there's no connection, since it would be too obvious. i however do think this ties into the 'significance of the cookie', as stated by the wachoskis in a chat session. another thing to note about this is this: if the oracle GIVES neo the 'eyes code', she doesn't necessarily lose it herself. that's the beauty of ones and zeros, program code can be copied easily (look at smith no expression).

more to come later, stay tuned stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:21 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

"Le Vrai" Means "The real" in french.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:27 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

or The Truth

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:53 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Nope, not the way its said. It would have to be "la Vériter"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:59 PM
furryman
honky

in my french classes weve had to do exercises called 'le vrai au faux' meaning truth or false

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:02 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I am french.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:03 PM
Sifer

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

go and type in Le Vrai and see what it gives you. One word: Truth smile

Le Vrai = Truth.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:04 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

How many people are gonna know what Vériter is - not many - how many would know what Le Vrai means - alot more.

Adn try typing Vériter in Babelfish...it will translate it to - Veriter...LOL

Last edited by Sifer on Sep 28th, 2003 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:05 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

FU¢K!!! NOT THE WAY IT'S WRITTEN!!!!!! Do you trust a Computer system or a guy that spoke french all his life!!!! NOT THE WAY IT'S WRITIN "le Vrai" Means "The real"!!!!!!

Sorry, it pisses me off when a guy that spoke french is discarted by A CUMPUTER PROGRAm that can't even get it's verbs right.... trust me, i used bable fish before.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:06 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

translate "the real" into frnech, it says "le vrai" THERE you go.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:08 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Attachment: the real.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:09 PM
Sifer

Well if you translate The Truth - you get la vérité (- the r big grin). Not that I don't trust you m8, but you could easily be a dyslexic French person big grin (In case you didn't know, that was a joke...LOL)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:11 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I have slight dislexia, d,b.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:12 PM
Sifer

What are the chances of that....OMG

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:13 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

*** Giglges like a school girl at the this conversation. ***

quote:
Merovingian: Don't you love the French language? I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your a$$ with silk, I love it. laughing out loud

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 08:16 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote