KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » what movie did everyone go out and buy instanlty

what movie did everyone go out and buy instanlty
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Well my 1st one was Vertical Limit but it came as a gift with the DVD but I bought three DVDs right away: Little Nicky, Cast Away and Gone in 60 Seconds.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 05:16 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

i bought all the south park series

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 12:14 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

i bought Asoka five months before I ever got my DVD player which won't even play my DVD.....however as soon as I can get someone to read the instructions for me i'm hoping I can change the settings to play all regions of DVD's

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:38 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

reloaded. right when the store opened.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:25 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

dude its easy to get early.. ever heard of mIRC? the question is why did he PAY for it 5 months early.. thats insane...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 04:38 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Reloaded and Fellowshipe of the Ring

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 05:07 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnakinFan
come to the Darth side

The Two Towers. I had "the" copy but I wanted the extras and it was alot clearer.
It was my first and last time of ever obtaining a movie like that, I felt to guilty, I couldn't enjoy it. Now I can't wait for the EE version to come out.

All you have to do is to decide what to do with the time that is given to you. - Gandalf

There can be no Triumph - without Loss
No Victory- without Suffering
No Freedom - without Sacrifice

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:31 AM
AnakinFan is currently offline Click here to Send AnakinFan a Private Message Find more posts by AnakinFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Isabelle

The only movie I have ever bought as soon as it came out is 2 fast 2 furious, and when it comes out dec 9, bad boys 2, those are my favs, 2 fast is my number one

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 05:03 AM
Isabelle is currently offline Click here to Send Isabelle a Private Message Find more posts by Isabelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

well, once i knew the potc dvd was comin out, i knew i HAD to get it. THERS OVER 10 HOURS OF EXTRA FOOTAGE AND STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 10:13 PM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

POTC & X2!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:37 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bungee_toad

i got daredevil the first day it came out that movie rulez

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 03:26 AM
Bungee_toad is currently offline Click here to Send Bungee_toad a Private Message Find more posts by Bungee_toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

scary movie, this movie is a really funny movie!

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:18 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrows Angel
Kaylu

POTC, LOTR(both), swordfish

created by the talented Godshinto
"Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 05:52 AM
Sparrows Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrows Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrows Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

Lord of the rings: FOTR & TTT, X2, POTC, Daredevil, and my next movie to get is Freddy vs Jason..

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:31 AM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

well the day x-men 2 came out my dad went to get it and i was still in skool. i when i came home i had it.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:35 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

star wars...and LOTR

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:39 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

i forgot about star wars!!

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:48 PM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Finding Nemo, and X2.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:57 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

LOTR extended editions

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:53 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

Erm...PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 01:36 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote