KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore

Who would win ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gandalf 16 66.67%
Dumbledore 8 33.33%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gandalf Vs. Dumbledore
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

RJ, you are just saying that to be a dick. You don't really care.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:04 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Hmmm, when deciding between the 2, you have to keep in mind the crappiness of the harry potter series...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what? who rattled your cage?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Yeah but Dumbledore is a powerful wizard.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Gandalf helps save teh world from teh dark lord, dumbledore runs around with little british kids in a school.....come on..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dumbledore is more powerful, yes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:08 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

RJ, you really think Dumbledore is more powerful?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:16 AM
Tied Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tied Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tied Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gandalf craps bigger than Dumbledore.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:17 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

I am with th here,dumbledore is just plain dumb

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:18 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok...what was the name of that wizard who byatch slapped gandalf around in the first lotr movie?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:20 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was Saruman the white. Gandalf was under him. Then, Gandalf fell into shadow and killed the Balrog. That was such an important and historical event that Gandalf went from Gandalf the Grey to Gandalf the White, becoming as powerful as Saruman. But Since Gandalf is unselfish with his powers, it makes him more powerful than Saruman as long as Middle Earth doesn't fall into Darkness.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:25 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever.......not my cup of tea......why are you upset that i think dumbledore is more powerful? its just an opinion.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:27 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not mad. I'm sittng here chatting and drinking whiskey and coke and watching dish net, couldn't be happier.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

then why did you call me a dick?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:33 AM
BackFire

gandalf would kick dumbledore's pedafile ass. Why do you think dumbledore hangs out with a bunch of little kids?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:34 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
gandalf would kick dumbledore's pedafile ass. Why do you think dumbledore hangs out with a bunch of little kids?
Very good point BF

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:37 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never called you a dick. I just thought you were being a smart ass.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:38 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, you got me there......also, why is voldemort afraid of dumbledore?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:39 AM
BackFire

Doesn't want dumbledore to penetrate his corn hole.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:40 AM
Tied Hiker
Restricted

Account Restricted

RJ, I just want to make it clear that because of you and BKK, I was able to quit smoking. I highly respect both of you for that fact. I never thought of you as a dick. You are one of my favorite people on these forums and I like to think I can f*ck around with you.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 06:44 AM