KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silversaber
Evening Star

Let's wait for Phoenix, and when Phoenix comes will keep nagging Phoenix until Phoenix let's us start.

More about my character. She came from a school in France, and grew up in Paris. She likes riding horses and studied the arts with her aunt. Sky passed her Disguise (sp?) Tests, (the ones to become an Auror) with flying colors because she could turn herself into a Kelpie which can be any animal.

Sorta

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 12:41 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

kool , here's more about my character

Aerie has the ability to grow wings on her back and make them ungrow when she wants too , she also loves to sing and walked into the woods.Aerie is also able to hear,speak to, and see spirits which no one else can

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:02 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Can I have a second character?

Sorta

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 01:06 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Cool!
more about my character.

Li also has a huge crush on harry potter and is very hyper active( kinda like me the hyper one not harry. lol) She enjoys flying and getting into trouble, problem is one ever seem to noticed she did it.!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:07 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

lol kool

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:12 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Some things about Will, he's deathly afraid of water and is closterphobic(sp?) meaning he doesnt like tightspaces, but other than that he is usually very dtermined and will do anything to pass, or help the ones he loves, he is also a huge fan of Quidditch and hopes to be a Keeper someday

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:33 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

kool , hmm , i wonder is i should let Aerie try quidditch

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:43 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ARE ALL YOUR CHARACTER FIRST YEARS OR WHAT?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:43 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

well , my character is not a first year , but i don't know what year to put her in

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:45 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

mine is a six year like harry and those guys!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:47 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

kool , well, i guess ill make Aerie a 6th year too , maybe i should also make her have a crush on Draco lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 02:48 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will is a first year, but i may make another char whos a sixth year

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:13 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:17 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

so, how many players are there so far and what's the plot of the game?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 03:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

kool i luv all these students they r really kool and interesting and if u have the erge for a second character i dont mind and i dont think phoenix will mind eithier but to be safe ask first and it seems we dont have many teachers so i will make another.

his name is kenny rydell younger brother of tai rydell

height:6ft
eye colour:red with green tinges
hair is snow white mohawk style.
lean build similar look of orlando bloom.

he teachers the flying lessons and has won fastest broom in the world he was a slytherin him self in his younger years and has taken on the duties as slytherins quidditch coach.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 07:03 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

and with the sorting idea we will all need the same address so it is accurate we wont want dogdey tests from all over the place so put some sites up for online sorting test or whateva and phoenix will take a look and deicied which is best i hope i havnt heard from her in a while!!!!!
hope she aint forgoten about us lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 07:08 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

here is the best sorting hat i reckon go here and find out if you want to know i got slytherin the site is http://icehouse.7.drgons.net/sortinghat.html

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 07:28 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

the sorting hat is a GREAT IDEA to get the houses sorted out.......but I am HEADMISTRESS! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Oct 20th, 2003 at 09:00 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:43 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

DO WE HAVE TEACHERS??? SORRY FOR CAPS...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:47 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

nevermind about teaachers...i found them big grin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 09:00 AM