KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon

The Matrix and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon
Started by: ShiniGamiSan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, I didn't call you ignorant, I just said that ignorance about astronomy bugs me- and in that specific area you were posting in an ignorant manner. Again, that is just how it is. I think you should calm down now, and we can all move on.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I will ounce you apoligize, the way it is written, it is written out as I am ignorant, I bet that is the way you mean't it. But I am not going into that.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:51 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Believe what you like, it wasn't, and you are getting no apology from me just to calm your irrational temper.

Does anyone have any relevant comments to make?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

you gonna reply to my last post? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:54 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I already did!

BtVS

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:55 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I am much more calm, not mad at all anymore, BUT I still DESERVE an apologiy, and I will apologize on my side, as soon as you do. Just because you are a mod, doesn't mean you can go around insulting people without having any consiquences. (if you say you didn't insult me, sure fine why not?)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:55 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Crash- just get used to the fact that you made a mistake and I called you out on it. That, I have a right to do. There the matter should rest.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 11:59 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yes, I do know that I did a mistake, but, WHY is it soo hard for you to apologize? It is just 2 words.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:00 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sigh... this is the only time I will say this.

I am not going to apologise just because you are annoyed at being in error. Not will I ever be bullied or chivvied into it. So don't bother, and get this back to something vaguely worthwile.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:01 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Okay, you guys know I'm a scientist.
Anything you need to have cleared? I just saw something about the Moon not spinning... I must've been mistaken...

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:06 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

First off, "Bullied"? (no, just wondering, what the UK definition of bullying IS)

Todays error guy... CRASH!
(...)
Sorry, but this kind of ignorance bugs me... why the heck wouldn't the Moon spin?

THAT my friend, is the ONLY reason I want, no DESERVE and apology. AND THIS is what happens when 2 people did a mistake / "bad move" and both stand there ground.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Okay, you guys know I'm a scientist.
Anything you need to have cleared? I just saw something about the Moon not spinning... I must've been mistaken...

Yes you did, Omega, and very moody he is about being shown to be wroing as well.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:09 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

just fuggedaboudit.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:09 AM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

and also, I DID admot more then ounce that I was wrong. And i persived that comment (ignorance) as an insult. THAT is why I mad

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:10 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Well, okay, just so no one is in doubt.
The Moon not only orbits the Earth, it also rotates around it’s axis. It just happens to do so in the same amount of time it takes to circle the Earth, giving rise to the common misconception of the Moon NOT spinning as “it always has the same side facing Earth.”

There.
Crash> Ush usually doesn’t bully anyone. He’s just sharp and sometimes sarcastic, which by some can be mistaken as hard.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:13 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Pretty much what I already said, Omega.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:14 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I have seen "hard" in my life, trust me, I have. (apperntly Mrs. Small was Bitching at me, I thought she was just talking to me) BUT, that was plain insulting, (being called ignorant) And I am NOT making a mountain off a mole hill, but all I want, Is a simple apology for the fact that It was insulting, to me. THATS ALL a simple apology. after wich we can all happly forgive/ forget.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:16 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

But Crash, seriously. If someone said the Earth was flat, wouldn't that be ignorant?
Same goes for the Moon not spinning. That you recant your statement doesn't mean it - the statement - wasn't ignorant.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:19 AM
rysdigital
the end has come

can't ush be the wise person here and just apologize for the eff of it? you don't have to mean it stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:20 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
But Crash, seriously. If someone said the Earth was flat, wouldn't that be ignorant?

The funny thing is, That is a miscumspetion that I was thought to when in Grade school.

===>"Why do we only see one side of the moon, Miss?"
==>"Because it doesn't spin"

BUT you can't call some one Ignorant based on ONE false statment. EXAMPLE, like you calling everyone on KMC who got the REVOLUTIONS story wrong ignorant because you went and saw it before everybody else.

BUT this is between USH and I.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:24 AM