KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Bond Marathon

Bond Marathon
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Bond Marathon

Oh well Half-term is coming up soon. I guess I should find something to pass the time. I know time for another bond marathon (just like last year and possibly the year before, i forget) So who else does this, watches every bond film? (with breaks of course, I'm not going to try and watch one after the other without stopping)

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 06:26 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I watch them, yes
not all in a row of course! there are always a few days in between to keep it sane wink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

well of course theres a few days inbetween otherwise i'ld be crazy....er

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:39 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

a tad of a bond-overload then, but still... not bad wink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

best bond villan

Who is your favorite bond villan. mine is jaws

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 10:32 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

better make a new thread about that Slipknot

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 11:21 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Re: Bond Marathon

quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
Oh well Half-term is coming up soon. I guess I should find something to pass the time. I know time for another bond marathon (just like last year and possibly the year before, i forget) So who else does this, watches every bond film? (with breaks of course, I'm not going to try and watch one after the other without stopping)

(christ this is a late reply, sorry i am bored and want to open old threads!)

I have now done a marathon of the bonds 3 times, I have watched 7 james bonds in a row before really getting tired and my back was very soar. Last time i watched them all one after the other was in a space of 14 days in Easter in 2003.

Currently, since late April i have watched one bond film ocassionally, not in any order though....in the past 3 weeks I have watched 14 bond films (i watched 8 last week though smile)

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:52 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

I said so in another thread. Yes. Annually.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:54 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

annually is good, thats about roughly when I do the marathon.

or whenever i see something revered to Bond on TV or something I may bung one on

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:56 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

wow, I just started watching around 1 or 2 a week... not that many like you all messed

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:28 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

My grandfather has Dr No & FRWL at the moment and has yet to give it to me back, so i still await for that to finish off my marathon before i watch TND & WINE

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:22 PM
yerssot

that's a great granddad you have smile

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:36 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

quote:
Originally posted by Discos
My grandfather has Dr No & FRWL at the moment and has yet to give it to me back, so i still await for that to finish off my marathon before i watch TND & WINE

I take it you don't like TND then? eek!

Old Post May 14th, 2004 07:41 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

perhaps some sort of continuity?

Old Post May 14th, 2004 07:46 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

yeah I have got Tomorrow Never Dies, I dont want to watch it as I will be bored until i eventually get it back from my grandad (who is bringing it back on monday)

My grandad and father are both bond fanatics,

Discos - ah how it runs

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:16 PM
yerssot

and you're not? stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:23 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

indeedy I am, can't remember how I got into Bond films......I always used to watch them with my dad but was quite young when he forced me to watch them

Discos - my granda forced me to watch Star wars smile thank god

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:24 PM
yerssot

you got a good grandddad AND dad smile

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:26 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

erm, cheers

ah i bet my presence on the forum tonight has livined things up for ya, you never stop replying stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:41 PM
yerssot

I'm programmed to do that wink

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:50 PM