KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Another Newbie To Deal With

Another Newbie To Deal With
Started by: MC Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skittles19
***** what?

ya, excuse my random posts.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:00 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

that is kewl smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:01 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Thanks forumcrew...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:05 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
Thanks forumcrew...

listen to my wisdom...and you'll be fine.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:07 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Ookee Dokee...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:08 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

but not really. I'm hardly ever here.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:10 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yeah... I know. Like I said, I've been here a while...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:11 PM
Skittles19
***** what?

yup. but still.

I just have NO time.

I really need to get ready fo work.

k bye.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:13 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Mobile Ave, that's the prestigious restaurant thing, isn't it? Well, Limbo/a limbo is where you put things that you want to get rid of.You'd want to get rid of stuff from the old Matrices, eg. older Agents, the Virii Twins, etc. There we go. Pretty-pretty. 01 is built in the 'Holy Land' in the Middle East... strangely, Zion is built right underneath 01, thinking about it (bit of a strange place to hide the last of your kind, don't you think?)

AI.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:24 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

i dont think its built straight under, in ffoto:
thad: oh no look where we are, whats 4 km straight down
jue: zion!

they (we) would have seen 01

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:33 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

In the Animatrix, we learn that the machines built a city, 'Zero One', in the cradle of civilization, the Middle East. The humans then build a city, 'Zion'. Zion's in the Middle East, specifically the hill where Jesus Christ was crucified.

Something else that doesn't quite fit and is just me being a bit skeptical..

Zero One?

AI

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:41 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yeah, the Mobil Ave. thing has been considered a "Loop" in computer programming, so nothing can get out, except by that train. (Which, in fact, is labeled "LOOP") I remember reading this about a month ago, when I couldn't post... sad

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:44 PM
furryman
honky

yeah, oh well ikobe sad

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 03:54 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yeah The "Zero One becoming Zion" thing... I heard someone say that at the end they may turn out to be the same thing...

I say that's impossible, but who knows... shifty

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:31 PM
furryman
honky

hey how comes neo and trin have to flay all the way to 01 accross the surface if its above it. near maybe, or else they would just have to fly straight up.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:49 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Well, maybe they can't enter from below...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:50 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Well, the machines are digging down, and if THEY'RE having trouble, I'd like to see the humans do better wink

AI.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:08 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

But the point is the humans can get there faster through the pipelines or whatever... The machines are digging because Humans are defending the pipelines...

"They'll avoid our entire perimeter defense."

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:11 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hm - surely they'd just send, like, a storm of free Sentinels down the pipeline to Zion to cause a bit of random destruction, wouldn't they? Either way, 01's probably brimming with big, evil robots. Hm, speaking of which, don't you think the red war turbines in SecRenII look reminiscent of the giant war pyramid in Stargate SG1?

AI.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:15 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Hehe yeah. I was watching that show a couple of days ago. Anyway, I don't think the machines want "random destruction"... Efficiency is most likely their highest goal...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:17 PM