KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Do Horror movies suck?

Do Horror movies suck?
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

it wasn't good.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 04:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
worldindustries

I love horror movies and you guys like em' to some of them are just horrible.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 04:50 AM
worldindustries is currently offline Click here to Send worldindustries a Private Message Find more posts by worldindustries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
worldindustries

My favorite is the friday the 13th movies.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 04:51 AM
worldindustries is currently offline Click here to Send worldindustries a Private Message Find more posts by worldindustries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
worldindustries

I also like the the bordello of blood movie from the tales of the crypt it was ok but I enjoyed watching it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 04:52 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Halloween is the best horror series, hands down. Scream's good too

Mike Myers rules all

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:50 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

No you are wrong, Scream trilogy sucks.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 08:11 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I thought that they were genius. Making fun of the horror genre and being completely horrific all the while. Brilliant premise big grin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 04:25 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Horror movies dun seem to be different now. They are all the same thing in general. There is some killer, either a monster or human, who kills people, then there is always one or two suvivors that somehow seem to kill whatever they were running from, and there ends up being a sequel to the movie a year later. *Yawns*

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 04:57 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xblanex
Reanimated Corpse

yea most the good ideas for horror movies have been made already. Its not as easy to make as a comedy. Comedy you can write about anything and just make it be funny. But horror is a much smaller selection of what it can be about. Thats what I think.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:56 AM
xblanex is currently offline Click here to Send xblanex a Private Message Find more posts by xblanex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

i hated ANOES3 it sucked

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:23 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

How the hell can anyone say that ALL horror movies 'suck': I think some horror movies certainly 'suck'....

but that is distinguished between taste. smile

Im not the biggest horror movie fan...it takes alot to impress me. Originality is extremely hard to find; yet some cliche movies can still be quite interesting.

The most exasperating thing I generally find about horror movies is when they start great, you slowly become enthralled by the movie....then all of a sudden it just f**ks up..... argh!

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 07:02 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Hey what does anybody think of FINAL DESTINATION 1&2

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 10:03 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I saw FD2 recently; very good

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 03:22 AM
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

Final Destination1 and 2 sucked to me....I thought it was just a game of how many ways can we kill a person. stick out tongue

It was so tedious.

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 10:48 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

horror movies dont suck................

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 11:16 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Difrycheulyd
Final Destination1 and 2 sucked to me....I thought it was just a game of how many ways can we kill a person. stick out tongue

It was so tedious.

But that was the fun of it all big grin

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 01:36 AM
HorrorMoviessuc

yes yes absolutely yes

isn't there enough horror in the real life?,or your life?
why in the hell you would intentionally want to be scared?
is it really because of that idiotic adrenalin?
feeling scared gives you that idiotic rush
completely stone age shite

i'd rather watch comedy
and feel funny and good rather than watch horror movies
and be scared

yeah its juts a movie and its not real
but life is never just just

point is horror movies are disgusting
and should be banned

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 07:47 PM
HorrorMoviessuc is currently offline Click here to Send HorrorMoviessuc a Private Message Find more posts by HorrorMoviessuc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HorrorMoviessuc

why would anyone want to watch anyone die in the first place

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 07:48 PM
HorrorMoviessuc is currently offline Click here to Send HorrorMoviessuc a Private Message Find more posts by HorrorMoviessuc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Congrats, you just responded to a thread thats been dead for a decade.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 11:12 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Congrats, you just responded to a thread thats been dead for a decade.

Your avatar adds troll value to everything you say.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 11:24 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote