KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Which is your favorite Bond villain ?

Which is your favorite Bond villain ?
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark_Psylocke
Not one of them

Mine's Alec Travelian from GoldenEye.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:30 AM
Dark_Psylocke is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Psylocke a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Psylocke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Travelyn or Max Zorin, Zoring (Christopher walken - a view to a kill) added some class and swank to being a villian and had some well expensive shit.

Scaramanga was quite awesome but did have the pathetic golden gun (pathetic being that anyone knows that 1 bullet won't stop bond)

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:20 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he's good ... even for his standards wink

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 10:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scrappy Doo
Ghost Splatter

Baron Samedi definitly, I really need to see that movie again, my memory is foggy about it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 01:04 AM
Scrappy Doo is currently offline Click here to Send Scrappy Doo a Private Message Find more posts by Scrappy Doo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Baron wasn;t that great, he appeared very few times in the film.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 04:02 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scrappy Doo
Ghost Splatter

Yes, but his time on camera made up for it imo.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 08:37 PM
Scrappy Doo is currently offline Click here to Send Scrappy Doo a Private Message Find more posts by Scrappy Doo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T'Challa
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah!

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
haha and who can forget oddjob!!!

hahaha! 'oddjob!' what a weird name... my fave bond villain is Blofeld for sure!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 03:30 PM
T'Challa is currently offline Click here to Send T'Challa a Private Message Find more posts by T'Challa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite is jaws. I'd love to have those teeth and be that tall.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:12 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and getting attached to a magnet too?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:00 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T'Challa
Restricted

Account Restricted

good joke!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:44 PM
T'Challa is currently offline Click here to Send T'Challa a Private Message Find more posts by T'Challa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Auric Goldfinger and Oddjob.Without a doubt the best bond villains.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:47 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Bump!

What about Elliot "I'm going to blow up China for media rights" Carver?

Alright - only joking!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:18 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I hoped so, he looked like a flue could kill him already

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 12:22 PM
UnivEx
Universal Exports

quote:
Originally posted by wicker_man
2. Eric Pohlmann, voice of original unseen Number 1 in From Russia With Love and Thunderball.

actually, if you do your research (even IMDB.com has it wrong), Pohlmann didn't do the voice for Blofeld in Thunderball... you have to dig to find the right sources, because people apparently just assumed that it was still Pohlmann, since he did the voice in FRWL... actually, Joseph Wiseman (who played Dr. No in the first film) did the voice in Thunderball (listen to it clips from the 3 films again, and see if you don't agree already!)...

anyway... Blofeld has always been my favorite... though i wish they'd kept his identity hidden like in FRWL and Thunderball, i'm also very much a fan of Donald Pleasance's portrayal... that scar on his face just totally makes the character... wish they'd been able to keep him for the future Blofeld appearances... never really cared for Savalas's version... Gray's would have been fine if they'd introduced him as someone other than Blofeld, but he didn't really work as Blofeld, i didn't think... if they'd just given him a different identity, Gray's character would have been a great villain...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 04:53 AM
UnivEx is currently offline Click here to Send UnivEx a Private Message Find more posts by UnivEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I always wished they DIDN'T show the face of Blofeld, it always gave something mysterious and threatening to the character... something of a "Can't Touch This" attitude

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 12:28 PM
UnivEx
Universal Exports

yes, that's what i said... only since they DID show his face, it would have been better if he could have kept the SAME face for the rest of his appearances...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 03:55 AM
UnivEx is currently offline Click here to Send UnivEx a Private Message Find more posts by UnivEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

especially since Donald later on appearce as an ally laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 05:15 PM
UnivEx
Universal Exports

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
especially since Donald later on appearce as an ally laughing out loud

wtf are you talking about??? Donald Pleasance was never in another Bond film after YOLT...

perhaps you have Donald Pleasance mixed up with Charles Gray, who played Henderson in YOLT, and then later appeared as Blofeld in DAF... roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue wink

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:41 AM
yerssot

errrrr.... disregard my last post there wink

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 11:40 AM
UnivEx
Universal Exports

*rubbing hands together maniacally*
muahahahahahahahaha!!!

evil face laughing devil

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 08:14 AM