KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » if you could b 1 of the cast who?

if you could b 1 of the cast who?
Started by: stargurl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

I used to look like hermione, i had the hair and everything, and I could act like her at times. Some people told me that I should try out for her in the movie. . that was before we found out they wanted a brittish cast *sigh*

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:27 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

gilderoy lockheart would b so much fun 2 play!

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 17th, 2004 01:25 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

I would love to play Hermione or Luna or anyone else but I wanted to play Cho, really. I'm hoping that Katie will live up to everyone's expectations. If she doesn't she'll have me to deal with!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 12:53 PM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angel1
cant rain all the time

i would have to be neville longbottom

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:22 PM
angel1 is currently offline Click here to Send angel1 a Private Message Find more posts by angel1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TomFeltonsMySxy
I LoVe ToM FeLtOn <33

I'd be Pansy Parkinson..even tho shes supposed to look like a pug sad.. id play her cuz shes with draco and i absolutley loooovvvee tom felton..and he takes her to the yule ball and stuff! so yeah..deff pansy! Happy Dance

Old Post May 19th, 2004 12:19 AM
TomFeltonsMySxy is currently offline Click here to Send TomFeltonsMySxy a Private Message Find more posts by TomFeltonsMySxy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

draco malfoy is not the same as tom felton.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:17 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

no but there both fit!!!!!!!! so it wouldnt really matter lol

Old Post May 20th, 2004 12:48 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

hermione.i can talk great in british!

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:21 PM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patronus

Dumbledore, so I could finally understand him completely. He's so complex. What a great character!

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 01:47 AM
Patronus is currently offline Click here to Send Patronus a Private Message Find more posts by Patronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

he si...but i still say lockheart. i mean, it would be great fun 2 act all snobbish and b comical.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 02:02 AM
OrlandosGurl

Love

I'd definetly have to be Hermione. Cuz I'm the same age and I'm exactly like her. I act like her and I hang out wiht people who get into trouble or situations that could cost them a lot but I still have a problem breaking the rules!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 08:03 PM
OrlandosGurl is currently offline Click here to Send OrlandosGurl a Private Message Find more posts by OrlandosGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maiyierz

Tongue

i would be cho chang... check out my pic!

Attachment: mai.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 11:08 AM
maiyierz is currently offline Click here to Send maiyierz a Private Message Find more posts by maiyierz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrs.seanastin14
Keeper of the Keys

no offence chick, but i personally can't stand cho. but i would probably have to be padma because shes so kool an she gets to go to tha yule ball with ron and that rox hard!!!!!! plus i always wanted a twin sister.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 03:15 PM
mrs.seanastin14 is currently offline Click here to Send mrs.seanastin14 a Private Message Find more posts by mrs.seanastin14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no_one_really
Bandgeek

I would probably play Cho Chang... it would be fun to play a b!tch... (lol) that dreams gone though since they already have someone to play her and even if I tried I wouldn't have been accepted since I live in the U.S. Guess what everyone I'm auditioning for the part of Isadora Quagmire in the second Series of unfortunate events movie... So wish me luck...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 03:27 PM
no_one_really is currently offline Click here to Send no_one_really a Private Message Find more posts by no_one_really Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrs.seanastin14
Keeper of the Keys

Good luck!!!!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:27 PM
mrs.seanastin14 is currently offline Click here to Send mrs.seanastin14 a Private Message Find more posts by mrs.seanastin14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pearl
KIera Knightly wannabe

Luna Lovegood, Cuz I have long blonde hair, and pretty much, I'm insane! embarrasment

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 05:20 AM
Pearl is currently offline Click here to Send Pearl a Private Message Find more posts by Pearl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chic_sxydiva

I would be... the ghost in the girls toilet...Moaning Martle was it? Anyway I wanna be that ghost... ehhehehehehe

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 05:25 AM
chic_sxydiva is currently offline Click here to Send chic_sxydiva a Private Message Find more posts by chic_sxydiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

laughing

I'd definatelt be Bellatrix! Now thats a ***** for ya! It would be brilliant to play someone so evil!

Plus i'd be able to get near Ralph Fiennes! Now theres a proposition a girl cannot refuse!!

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 03:34 PM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

i would like too be a prefect

Peeves Hogwarts poltergeist

big grinSig made by Sun Cebig grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 03:43 PM
Peeves-04 is currently offline Click here to Send Peeves-04 a Private Message Find more posts by Peeves-04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MeanPrincess

Woah haven't been here in ages... so yeah anyways... I'd love to play the part as Voldermort actually even though I'm a girl. At first I wanted to play Cho cause I'm Asian and such and such but got rejected. Than I thought about it and decided I wanted to be Voldermort. Hehe henceforth I'm also evil and cruel as ou can tell by the name. hehe well it wouldv'e been fun to play Voldermort but unfortuneately other than personality wise I'm not at all fit for the part.... hehe oh wells....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 10:23 PM
MeanPrincess is currently offline Click here to Send MeanPrincess a Private Message Find more posts by MeanPrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote