KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread

SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Antti bit his lip and nodded. He didn't say anything. Silence was always his defense.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 02:46 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Hwa-Rang had gotten out of the cart and lef to another. SHe prefer being alone..

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 08:29 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo's eyes wandered tot he ground as he clenched his fists. Growling he pushed past Magnus and headed down the path to Bastok. His buster sword creaked in his leather sheath as he focused on the the trail and not his father. But as usual to now the thought drifted back into his mind of his father and mother, their corpses lying in flame. He gritted his teeth, trying to get the thought out of his head.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 11:36 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"OK guys lets move!" Magnus shouted hoping everyone could hear him. He then turned and followed behind Ledo, although not too close. He didn't want to be hit by a sudden outburst from his friend, he had done the same to others before and it wasn't pretty.

(There is also an enemy in the battle thread if anyone wishes to fight.)

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:51 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Antti followed Magnus. His eyes scanned the terrain. He didn't trust it.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 04:05 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus looked behind him to see everyone was following him, 'good' he thought. He had now fully calmed down. "We should reach Bastok in a manner of hours" he said. "Lets try not to get side tracked."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:37 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari got up and followed them

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 11:54 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Antti walked alongside Hikari. "This is not good."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:48 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari nodded " i get the same feeling"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 01:12 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Antti smiled. "Good, I thought I was just being paranoid."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:09 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari smirked , she wasn't used to talking to people , mostly cause most of the time , people don't want to talk to her

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:54 AM
Tela

Antti noticed Hikari's smirk. "Have I done something I shouldn't ?" he asked jokingly. He looked on his backing before snanning Magnus's and Ledo's.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:17 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari shook her head " nope "

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:25 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

She sat in a corner. She thguht she wished she had stayed home now..

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:03 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Antti faked a sigh of relief. "then it must have been good?"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:51 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

By the time that the team reach Bastok it's about midnight. Magnus struggles to keep his eyes open, "Damn I'm tired. Lets go find an inn to rest in (Full heal on HP and MP). Ledo, we can find your mum and the others in the morning." Magnus opens the small door on the gates to the 'city', which it is called as of its size, the buildings are still all made of stone, with straw roofs. The inn is near the town centre, which is a circle around a statue of a man riding a chocobo and holding a sword straight up in the air. Located around the town centre is a number of shops, all closed due to the time of day.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:15 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus werily stumbles through the streets, trying to keep his voice low. "We'll get two rooms, one for the guys and one for you girls. Ledo, are you sure that the inn is this way? It feels like we've been walking for hours" Quite a bit of an exageration, it had only been five minutes.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 07:24 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo opened the door to the Inn, letting everyone shuffle in. He nodded to the Innkeeper and headed upstairs free of charge. He fell limp on the bed, closing his eyes. Ledo growled, trying to get thoughts of his father out of his mind.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 07:49 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Horten

The little green blobs hop up to Malas, Magnus' father. "I see. So then if he's not here then where is he?" He spots the train station, "Come on. If I know Cid then he will try and evacuate everyone to Bastok. If we can't find him, we'll just kill his precious little people. Come we shall head onwards to Bastok. Oh and destroy that windmill" He said it pointing to Magnus' house/windmill.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:25 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Bastok

The light from the morning sun shone through the window right onto Magnus and his bed. He woke up and looked around, everyone else was still sound asleep. He grabbed his jacket and threw it on while heading downstairs. "Magnus! I've been looking for you everywhere, since I heard about what happened to Horten" a teenager just a couple of years younger that Magnus called running up to him. "Hello Issac, I only got in last night with a few friends. We...eh...took the scenic route." Magnus replied. "Come on, you can tell be all about it over breakfast." "Well I don't know about all of it." When Magnus told his old friend about it he left out the bit about his father simply refering to him as 'some man'

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 02:26 PM