KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gandalf the White against Voldemort

Gandalf the White against Voldemort
Started by: srandle317

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Kaiden

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
no vala is the singular valaR is the collective name (plural)

god damn, fooled again.

You have my respect, but are far from winning my admiration.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 03:28 AM
General_Kaiden is currently offline Click here to Send General_Kaiden a Private Message Find more posts by General_Kaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Kaiden

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
IMO, the pigs are the villains. They trick all the other animals, lie, and deceive everyone.[/B]

The Pigs believed that what they were doing was for the best of of the farm, and so they tricked all the other animals, in order to do what they believe, was the best for them. they followed the common theory "the end justifies the means"

Actually I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing, it's always fun.

But I'd never view death as a villian, even though it has taken those dear to me.

I have, what I believe is, a very healthy attitude towards death.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 03:32 AM
General_Kaiden is currently offline Click here to Send General_Kaiden a Private Message Find more posts by General_Kaiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

how could anyone possibly be attracted to him? he's ugly!! and just a teensy bit evil.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 04:16 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

General Kaiden, thats the only reason I'm arguing, although I know I'm right!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Jan 12th, 2004 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 04:37 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

a HEALTHY attitude towards death? how is that?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 07:54 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

big grin i will get your admiration someday stick out tongue big grin

have i got it yet stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:05 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

You've got mine Sauron! For that entertaining I hate LOTR thing!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:39 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

big grin yey, now to put trickster on my fv peeps sig big grin

oh so its entertaining now is it...wasnt entertaining for you earlier when you called me an athletic retard (in some sense) :P big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:55 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

So... sorry for being stupid, but can someone fill me in on the topic here? Cos it must be good if theres 12 pages!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:01 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

well basically its an ongoing argument on gandalf or voldemort

i tought gandalf but the unknown thought voldy

then someone backed me up saying good always wins

now we are talking about how death in final destination as NOT evil, simply correcting its wrong and so on and so forth, you should read it all, very good stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:26 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

stick out tongue shut up Sauron! Just cos I said you were a retard it's no reason to mock me sad Or I'll find more quotes and state them at you evil face Muhahahahaha! I should make a thingy with faves peeps on though.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:32 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

O, it is very good Phoe. I like the change of topic to, very smooth!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:33 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by General_Kaiden
The Pigs believed that what they were doing was for the best of of the farm, and so they tricked all the other animals, in order to do what they believe, was the best for them. they followed the common theory "the end justifies the means"

Sorry if I'm being mean, but did you even read the book? The pigs didn't do what they thought was best for the farm, they did what they thought would be best for the pigs.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 09:43 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
Sorry if I'm being mean, but did you even read the book? The pigs didn't do what they thought was best for the farm, they did what they thought would be best for the pigs.

You're not being mean, but I think you'll find I read that book over and over for a term. I am a much faster reader than everyone else in my class, and I finished it too many times. Lol stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:39 PM
Galadir
Warrior Elf

eek!
Yeah ok since everyone's like off topic i guess its settled that Gandalf would dominate, yes?

Galadir the Elf

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:00 AM
Galadir is currently offline Click here to Send Galadir a Private Message Find more posts by Galadir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

well obviously. don't worry Sauron, you have everyone's admiration, they just don't know it yet. big grin smile reading

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:10 PM
The Inkeeper

stick out tongue come on people i cant fit you ALL on my sig stick out tongue

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:49 PM
furious_socks
Being Michelle

u can fit me in coz u dun no me yet u love me smile

“a bit too spanish for me...”

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:56 PM
furious_socks is currently offline Click here to Send furious_socks a Private Message Find more posts by furious_socks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

love at first site then stick out tongue

your in big grin

i have alot of people in my sig stick out tongue but they all cool (i dont really know you f-s but i will get round to it soonbig grin)

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 06:59 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Haha! I am! But with no face sad

Last edited by Trickster on Jan 13th, 2004 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 08:58 PM