KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » :(

:(
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

got back from funeral.
Very nice: 100 persons, they had to stand outside and stuff

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2001 12:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Wow,..they must have been really loved to have so many people there..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2001 12:12 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, I think even if you didn't know the deceased very well, the family always appreciates you coming and paying your respects.

Sorry you're having such a bad time of it right now yerssot. Hang in there, we're all behind you.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2001 03:47 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, got the strenght to do some instead of crying...
to be honest; I'm in a bad shape...

I don't know why but suddenly all becomes different. I'm lost here, I don't know what to do. I find it all very strange for me because it was the first time it happend, I'm feeling all sorts of stuff and I don't know how I can handdle it all... it's all of a sudden and certainly too much! I'm not a religious person so I can't say something like: God is testing me or whatever. I feel horrible and I don't think it will get over, my life as a save coccoon burst like a balloon, broken and can't be fixed.

Well, I don't know why I wrote all those stuff and I don't know about the rest...
I just can't find myself back

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2001 08:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

my grandfather is now in the hospital, he is going to be operated tomorrow

Old Post Nov 4th, 2001 07:45 PM
finti

Linger on to the fond memories Ush, they always help. I really hope your Grandad gets well. Hang in there kid`o ,think happy thoughts.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2001 08:46 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

not easy know, but I'll try.
Thanx finti

Old Post Nov 4th, 2001 08:48 PM
finti

Sure Yers any time

Old Post Nov 4th, 2001 09:06 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sounds like a tough one, yers.... Try talking a lot about it the next few days.... or weeks even.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2001 09:17 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

oh yerss, honey.sad
I'm sure you dont HATE every single aspect of your life and addmittedly. I hate my life too.
Hang in there.smile I hope your GF pulls through ok.
*big kiss to yerss*

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 02:46 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

great, just got of the phone with my grandmother...
They don't know what my grandfather has, but they ARE talking about 14 days in hospital AFTER an operation!
WHAT ARE THEY DOING THERE?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 04:43 PM
finti

resting under surveillance. The older you get the longer it takes to "recharge" the batteries, espesially after an operation.
He is in good hands at the hospital Yers

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 04:47 PM
yerssot

and they are talking about 14 days observation WITHOUT them knowing what is going on!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 04:49 PM
queeq
Chaos

That's what the observation is for yerss, to figure out what's wrong. I know it sucks but at least he's being monitored.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 07:51 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

HELLO????
AFTER the operation they are going to keep him in observations!
AFTER the operation!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 07:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Don't panic, yerss. That sort of thing is very common practice.

Doctors are great people but they aren't magicians. They don't always instantly know results after operations, These things can take time and they want to make sure they are on-hand to notice any changes quickly.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 08:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

They told my grandmother, who is 80!!!, that they didn't know what was happening and they said:
well, we will operate and have him in the hospital for two weeks.
They told her they DIDN'T know what he had!!!! You certainly don't tell that to an 80-year old!!!

btw: the mother of my best friend is peralyzed and is in the hospital now.
For Firemaster: it's Raf Schotsmans.

Things get better and better do they?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 08:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I guess an 80 year old has as much right to know what the Doctors think of him as any other adult.

I'm sorry, yerss. But you know I am in your corner fr this period.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 08:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

She is 80 years old... ok?
You don't tell her than:
Well, we don't know what he has, but lets just cut him open and lets see it then, and oh, by the way... we will keep him with us for 14 days.
She panicked like hell! She hyperventilated and she had to take calming pills!! Nice going those doctors!

And Thanx Ush for the support, I know I can be a pain in the ...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 08:50 PM
yerssot

well, my grandfather is going to be operated Thursday... wich makes it more stupid: let him stay a few days in the hospital, and then when we like it, we will operate him and let him stay for lets say... 14 days?

Like Firemaster would say: CRAP

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 05:41 PM