KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Kill the person above u!

Kill the person above u!
Started by: hh?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HockeyFace

My soul leaves my body and makes a clone of my body geos into that cloned body! I then use a flamethrower on Dogbert. Then a shot a bullet in his head. Then I give him the led boots, cut off his head, and throw his body in ocean.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:41 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

i am then ressurected by a clut that worships my work and i track down hockey by his scent. i bash you in the head with a pipe, then drag you to my truck. i being to thrust ur ass with 3 dildos. i then proceed to beat and rape you. i finally become bored and use chinese torture methods on you until you die.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:24 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Throws 7 knives into Dogbert's gut, and then one in his head. Crams a grenade up his ass, Boom

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:21 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come behind Lord Soth and knocks him out with a hammer, then as he is waking up I throw him into a pool filled with pirahnas and let them do there work.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 11:58 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

sticks a dynamite up slipknots ass. smile lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 12:03 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Smashes 5 coconuts over HH's head. Then puts a rack in his stomach. Then cuts his hand off. Then I bury him alive with Hitler's body.

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 01:07 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Stab. Hockey Dead. Wheeeeeee.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 01:18 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

baseballbat+ lord soth = no more lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 01:42 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

I come back to life again! Wheee!!! And... Put a fork in HH's eye! I stick a hook in his other eye. then I get a horse to trample his face and stomach. I cut off his arm with a chainsaw. I then turn him upside down and tie a chain around his 'wee-wee' and use the rest of the chain to hang him. I then eat his nose. Then I use napalm to kill that son of b!tch... lol! j/k yo mom's not a b!tch... or is she?

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 01:54 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hangs hf with barbed wire.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:56 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Chucks spear at slipknot. Misses
Chucks knives at slipknot. Misses
Chucks grenade at slipknot. Misses, but slipknot still dies big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:10 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

lol soth^

i slap soth for fun but no damage done physically but emotionally he is destroyed smile

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:14 AM
HockeyFace

Kill HH with machine gun.

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:03 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

kills hockey by raping him

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:45 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

Chokes MM1 with a chain.

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:57 PM
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

pimp slaps hockey

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:56 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Takes up an axe and executes mm1

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:06 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

my foot and soths ass have an appointment. lol

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:53 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grabs hock3y and smashes his head through a tv.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:16 AM
HockeyFace

Kills HH by smashing Computer over head... I tthen hit him over the head with a typewriter for good measure, like in the movie Misery!

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:17 AM