KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » What book are you reading now?

What book are you reading now?
Started by: crazy_c

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dystopia
Independent Filmmaker

The Plague by Albert Camus

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:08 AM
dystopia is currently offline Click here to Send dystopia a Private Message Find more posts by dystopia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 08:22 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Lady-Lioness-

The Hobbit (I hope you people know who that's by)

*If you ran to the end of the Earth I would catch you and you would be safe*

My sitebig grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 07:38 AM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I finished my book and once again find myself with nothing new to read...I need to go back to the bookstore (even though I was just there on Sunday). But at the moment I'm rereading Dune.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:15 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I am reading several! Take over; Charmed Circle; Ash a secret History; and I am re-reading Harry Potter 5, also Wuthering Heights for school!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 07:19 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I'm STILL reading The Silmarillion... oh well, it's wonderful

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 03:03 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

The Crossroads of Twilight By Robert Jordan. Wheel of Time series, Book 10.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 03:16 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

I just finished reading the first part of the Queer As Folk novels, "Every Nine Second" yesterday. Bought it yesterday too with the Harry Potter Scholastic books boxset (Quidditch Through The Ages, Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them), and the second Queer As Folk novel, "Never Tear Us Apart"

As of right now, I just started reading "Never Tear Us Apart" (QAF 2nd Novel), and I'm currently in the middle of chapter 4. =)

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 07:28 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

Right now I am reading The Drawing of the Three, by Stephen King.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 09:17 PM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Writer86

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
1984 by George Orwell
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

The first one I just bought, the second I've been reading off and on for serveral months, and the last two are for school. Lots of reading to do.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 10:32 PM
Writer86 is currently offline Click here to Send Writer86 a Private Message Find more posts by Writer86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

The Two Towers. I read it many years ago and I wanted to re-read it...to see what was different in the movies etc. big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:02 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Sorry bout my ignorance but..... how old are the Lord of the Rings books???? embarrasment

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 11:16 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

i'm now reading lotr 1 embarrasment for the first time embarrasment please don't kill me embarrasment

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:18 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Writer86

Paola: LotR was published 1954-1955.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 12:27 AM
Writer86 is currently offline Click here to Send Writer86 a Private Message Find more posts by Writer86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

when i'm not reading x2, i'm checking out the first volume of shonen jump's "rurouni kenshin".

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 03:10 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sc0rchy
El Scorcho

brothers karamazov

El Scorcho... AY CARUMBA!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 07:34 AM
Sc0rchy is currently offline Click here to Send Sc0rchy a Private Message Find more posts by Sc0rchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Predator 89

I'm reading Dune:The Machine crusade

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 06:49 PM
Predator 89 is currently offline Click here to Send Predator 89 a Private Message Find more posts by Predator 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Tanis, the Shadow Years by Barbara and Scott Siegel

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:57 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

fast food nation, then

lullaby-Chuck Palahniuk

chuck is a wicked author

maybe not for all, but theyre funny as hell and are all very interesting

alright, fight club was a book before it was a movie he wrote the book

have fun doggies, peace

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:34 AM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

czornyj mag by michail bulhakow big grin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 10:35 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote