KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Does anyone do any type of Martial Arts?

Does anyone do any type of Martial Arts?
Started by: heatherfeather7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

I used to take karate when I was little, about 10 years ago...I don't even remember why I quit, I think it was because the place where I took classes closed down.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 11:58 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mafia Girl
Paranoid Insomniac

I was gonna take Karate but never did......ive been askin my mum to let me take kick boxing but she wont mad

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 01:47 AM
Mafia Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Mafia Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Mafia Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i've taken karate, judo, kick boxing and tae kwan do, but now i practise with a 3" stick, and i do a bit of magic

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:51 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asami
Vicious and Malicious

I used to do Tae Kwon Do until I was red belt - one step away from black then my ITF school lacke funding and closed down. Around here is all WTF schools which is different from ITF so I couldn't carry on, ITF schools are miles from me.

My bf's dad is a Bak Mei sifu, they've attempted teaching me but I generally lost interest in beating the shit out of people. I admire my bf for training in various martial arts forms, but I don't wana be him. I enjoy slacking big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:57 PM
Asami is currently offline Click here to Send Asami a Private Message Find more posts by Asami Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Heh....I wish

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:04 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

blinkicon10

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:48 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

way back in the days of elementary school, i took a form of karatay called Oshirami Shiri Ru....i think it was called....it originated in okinawa, japan.....i made i t up to my black belt...then i quit.....wanna fight, son?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:50 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janice Wyatt

Martial Arts

I took Karatr for nearly three Years. My style was called Isshin-Ryu. Literally translated it means one heart way. I got up to a purple belt which was only two belts before black belt. I reall enjoyed it. love, Janice

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:23 PM
Janice Wyatt is currently offline Click here to Send Janice Wyatt a Private Message Find more posts by Janice Wyatt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I used to do karate but after getting my black belt i quit because it was too repetitive. I am now thinking of taking up wu shu or sai classes.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:48 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightmare
Unregistered Mutant

I do Tae Kwon Do!!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:58 PM
Nightmare is currently offline Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I took lessons when I was 11.

I got my yellow belt before my mom took me out of the class.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 09:05 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

i'm a second degree black belt in tae kwon do, but would like to learn other styles like kung fun and jeet kune do.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 04:55 AM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote