KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » ((((( O Dreams Interpreted O )))))

((((( O Dreams Interpreted O )))))
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

((((( O Dreams Interpreted O )))))

Welcome!!!!

Please make yourselves comfortable in my gypsy motif rent a tent big grin

I am in the possession of a mystical magical Dream Book which deciphers the mysteries of all your dreams *moves arms around like psychic dream person*. Any dream you have, decipher I can. Some details I will require, and feel free to really elaborate on your deviant, sexual dreams wink

OK First Dream:
Ush's
I dreamt I was in a plan crash last night. Should have seen it coming; it was quite a long dream and we seemed to be flying at about 40 feet through most of it. Less at the end, of course.
---------------------------------------------
sad sad sad Bad Dream Ush
To dream of being in an airplane accident foretells gloomy returns for much disturbing and worrisome planning

Next dream please, maybe a happier one this time wink

Last edited by Tex on Nov 30th, 2001 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 06:03 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Did Ush really send you that or are you just making it up?

If it is the latter then I am not sure that is is right to put words or dreams into peoples mouths...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 07:56 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

He posted it in the 'What's your dream thread' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyone have a dream that involves RC getting hurt? evil face

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 09:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*ToMacco takes Tex's magical dream book and boinks him in the head* evil face

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 09:58 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I'm pretty sure I dont want to hear any of your demented dreams roll eyes (sarcastic) They probably all involve Tim Burton naked stick out tongue
wink rolling on floor laughing wink

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 10:01 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

eek! eek!

Tim Burton hasn't made a good movie since Beatlejuice.

I had a dream I was at work, then suddenly everyone had gigantic heads and we were all talking about spagetti.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 10:04 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I need more information to interpret said dream:
Were you hard at work? or just watching others work?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 10:09 PM
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Texas
Anyone have a dream that involves RC getting hurt? evil face
I've yet to find anyone brave enough to even TRY and hurt me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2001 11:26 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah, Ok. I said dream, which is not as in real life.
But I guess if you were in a dream, it would be more of a nightmare stick out tongue
anyways, enough bickering with old peopleroll eyes (sarcastic)

Tomacco:
smile smile smile Good dream you had:
To dream that you are at work denotes that you will win merited success by concentration of energy. It also denotes that hopeful conditions will surround you. To dream of swollen or large heads denotes you will have more good than bad in your life. I couldn't find anything about spaghetti, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your secret love infatuation with Tim Burtonbig grin
rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 12:48 AM
Ratcat

Old People? Isn't that what the babies, with no money and no freedom say? laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 08:45 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Don't remember my dreams much but I'm always waking suddenly in the night with the solution to a technical problem at work. It's weird, I must go to sleep thinking about stuff. confused

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 10:50 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think dreams deal with your subconscious anxieties and feelings about what's going on in your life. ..

What does it say about monsters?..I have alot of those laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 04:16 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Don't remember my dreams much but I'm always waking suddenly in the night with the solution to a technical problem at work. It's weird, I must go to sleep thinking about stuff. confused
Must be a Techie thing, I do that too.

One of the things I do a lot in my dreams is play Quake, not just dreaming of sitting at the computer, but actually running around shooting things up and stuff, but in Quake III. When that happens I usually wake up feeling totally exhausted.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 04:33 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Mech:
I'm always waking suddenly in the night with the solution to a technical problem at work.

sad sad sad Walking in the night=no good
To walk in the night, brings misadventure and unavailing struggle for contentment. So I guess that sollution you think is right, may not be the best sollution.

Dim:
What does it say about monsters?..I have alot of those
sad sad sad Monster=unhappy Dim
To dream of a monster, denotes that sorrow and misfortune hold prominent places in your immediate future

RC:
One of the things I do a lot in my dreams is play Quake, not just dreaming of sitting at the computer, but actually running around shooting things up and stuff, but in Quake III. When that happens I usually wake up feeling totally exhausted.

Your dream denotes that you are too old to play video games, and that you should go to bed early and drink plenty of 'Ensure' and stack up on 'Depends' stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

but seriously........
To dream of being in games, either hunting or killing or shooting or by other means, denotes fortunate undertakings by selfish motions

Last edited by Tex on Dec 1st, 2001 at 06:13 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2001 06:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

What does it mean when a penguin with an umbrella shows up in every dream?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 08:38 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if it was Boba with an umbrella but no...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 08:52 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Queeq:sad sad sad

A penguin is a powerful symbol which denotes that a promise will not take flight. To see someone carrying an umbrella denotes that trouble and annoyance will beset you.

or.......

like ToMacco, you too have a secret love infatutation with Tim Burton as is symbolized by an umbrella carrying penguin as seen in Burton's: Batman Returns
rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2001 09:03 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I bought Jaws on DVD. Then I watched it over beers and my friends house last night.

Then I dreamed I was being eat by a shart. So what does that mean, gypsy boy?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:56 AM
Tex
Yumsz

ToMacco:
sad sad sad To see a shark pursuing and attacking you, denotes that unavoidable reverses will sink you into despondent foreboading

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 03:59 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Hmm, I think it's just my brain remembering that in the movie, then playing it back with me in it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2001 04:04 AM