KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » the new batman movie

the new batman movie
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

oh no, i hope its not going to be freddy prinze jr....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2001 08:48 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machine
Open Your Eyes

dont worry it l be carson daly . you know it culd happen . a commerical plot to get all those little whore that watch trl to see batman

Old Post Dec 15th, 2001 06:52 AM
Machine is currently offline Click here to Send Machine a Private Message Find more posts by Machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

good advertisement he have too admit.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 08:50 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

I thought the whole series of comics after Gotham was destroyed and they started to rebuild. I could be wrong (it's been awhle since I last picked up and read a Batman comic). I also think it would be cool if they did a movie of some of the crossovers Batman's done(working with Spawn, Superman etc.)

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 07:16 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyle Raynar

when this movie comes out they should put lady shiva and the training process in there

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:58 PM
Kyle Raynar is currently offline Click here to Send Kyle Raynar a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Raynar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
patsfan1224

Miffed batman

i just came on this forum looking for answers about the new batman movie. reading some of the messages i find it interesting, i would like to know more if any of you could tell me, and when this "new" movie will be coming out
thanx
a batman fan

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 05:40 AM
patsfan1224 is currently offline Click here to Send patsfan1224 a Private Message Find more posts by patsfan1224 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the first two with micheal keaton were passing, the other ones after became too fake and corny. yes, i do hope the movie makes tone it down. i heard the scarecrow was going to be the main/only villian.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 01:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

well i heard that the vilain in the movie is the scare craow and he is played by maralyn manson Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:43 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

i have no idea who plays batman

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:50 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

well cya

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 03:52 PM
jinXed by JaNx

keaton is the best batman and there should be no others

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:26 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
therealbatman

i don't care what anyone says the should come out with another batman movie. and since we all know Micheal Keaton won't play Batman i hope George Clooney does, and that Chris O'Donnell plays Robin.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:12 AM
therealbatman is currently offline Click here to Send therealbatman a Private Message Find more posts by therealbatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
therealbatman

they should just continue with the batman saga with the scarecrow and for gods sakes dont let howard stern play the scarecrow.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:14 AM
therealbatman is currently offline Click here to Send therealbatman a Private Message Find more posts by therealbatman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

isnt anyone else sick of the batman just foiling another bad guy movie? i htought clooney did a good job but surrounded by a bad movie he diddnt get his props

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nacciw

there is going to be a batman year one and scarecrow is the villian, i have heard no news on whether howard stern would play the part but the did decide ashton kutcher is playing batman.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:06 PM
nacciw is currently offline Click here to Send nacciw a Private Message Find more posts by nacciw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

a friend of mine told me that this movie is not a sequel because the 3rd and th 4rth movie sucked so much ass mad but that is just my opinion and george clooney sucked in that movie smokin' cya

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:49 AM
el_barto

so this is not a SEQUEL they are starting it all over

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:31 AM
el_barto

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
well i heard that the vilain in the movie is the scare crow and he is played by maralyn manson Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 11:52 PM
gregmss
We Can Do It

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire349
i own the un-edited version, ive never seen the cencored one
the unedited edition of what

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 06:22 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

ashton kutchar as batman? the batman franchise was already set on fire theres no need to throw gasoline on it. ashton kutchar is a whiny little know it all bit*h. I never thought there could be a superhero blunder worse than the original fantasic four movie, or ben affleck as daredevil but if kutchar is batman that would be the worse blunder in movie history

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:08 AM