KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » the new batman movie

the new batman movie
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scarecrow

Ummm just to let you guys know Darin Arnofsky is not going to direct the new batman movie and that year one is now dead which i am disappointed because he seamed like a perfect fit, but Christopher Nolan (Memento) will write and direct his version of batman which borrows similar ideas from Arnofsky's Year One like the vilain Scarecrow (Hooray he's the best vilain ever) and that it's early on when bruce first becomes batman. Rumored to play batman is Guy Pearce and rumored to play Scarecrow is uhhh his name escapes me(the guy in Willard and the creepy thin guy in charlies Angels.)
P.S. Nolan is also good for batman expect it to be dark and bloody like batman was supposed to be made.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 05:36 AM
scarecrow is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

...No, REALLY?! (Sarcasm, of course. no expression )

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:53 AM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargut

Didn't they cover the bruce wayne/batman transformation in Batman:Mask of the Phantasm?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 09:22 PM
stargut is currently offline Click here to Send stargut a Private Message Find more posts by stargut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sindee

batman rocks oh yeah he kicks butt he is the best super hero ever robin fights by his side. He is cool. eek! yes yes Happy Dance rock

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 10:51 PM
Sindee is currently offline Click here to Send Sindee a Private Message Find more posts by Sindee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

i heard christian bale was gonna be batman...is that all over now?

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:19 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyberharpie

Warning

Dunno.
But Bale would be great! whistle

He's got the edge...the evil grin....the sexy bod....

What more can I say?

Last edited by cyberharpie on Aug 30th, 2003 at 06:41 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:35 PM
cyberharpie is currently offline Click here to Send cyberharpie a Private Message Find more posts by cyberharpie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oomurph64

Ok Batman 1 &2 weren't bad, there was a few little fruity things that went with them but that was just because they were made back in the day. I think Ashton Kutcher would be a ****in joke if he played batman.
George Clooney would suck too. Marilyn Manson playing the Scarecrow is hard to belive but if he did it would be awesome. So batman:The Frightening is with the Scarecrow and Batman year one is just bruce wayne becoming batman, that movie will be interesting. Yeah i hope the movies are dark and stuff not all shitty like the last 2.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:55 AM
oomurph64 is currently offline Click here to Send oomurph64 a Private Message Find more posts by oomurph64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oomurph64

And i also hear they're makin a batman vs. superman movie
what about johnny depp as batman??

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 01:58 AM
oomurph64 is currently offline Click here to Send oomurph64 a Private Message Find more posts by oomurph64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by ToMacco
a regular billionare? Is there such thing?

Besides, they already told us why he became Batman. His parents were murdered by the Joker, so he dedicated his life to fighting crime.

I'll wait for it on video.

First off the movies are what we comic savvy people would call "elseworlds". Basically that means taking a character out of his or her normal settings and giving them a new and original one.
The comics that are not elseworld are part of the stories continuity or orgininal storyline which is only in the comics. In the Batman continuity it was a petty thief a "nobody" who was just desperate, that killed Bruce Waynes Parents.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:44 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by ToMacco
Besides, the series will never be as bizarre as you hope. The movie will still be designed for kids, so they can sell of the Batman toys.

Sadly that is the truth.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:46 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Oh believe me, this is going to be R rated for sure! Not a childrens movie in the least. WB wants a complete opposite of the previous movies! It's getting an R rating for sure. No toys for this movie. There saving that for Batman Beyond!

If you actually believe that you're very niave.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:47 AM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

man if this movie IS a sequel i will be so disappointed cause the last 2 movies sucked allot and George Conney was a sad sad actor in #4 i feal sorry for him that probably hurt his "sexiest man in the world crap" i hope that the movie is R or at least PG-13 cause if it was PG it would drop like a rock in the ocean and if it were G it would be like a huge drill going to the center of the planet i love this pic laughing

Attachment: castaway.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:52 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

hello?

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 03:21 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noneok
warrior for god

yeah i hope it doesnt have anny thing to do with the other movies that would be stupid

i am the dark warrior

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 02:50 AM
noneok is currently offline Click here to Send noneok a Private Message Find more posts by noneok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

If I remember some of the stuff I've read about the Batman comics and even a few snippits from the first three movies, I think that Bruce Wayne finds a series of connecting caves that stretch for miles under his parents and now his mansion. I think he falls down a crack in the ground that is the roof of the largest of the caverns and sees like a humungous bat flying around. He somehow gets inspired by the bat to avenge his parents as well as to keep the same thing happening to other people.

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:07 PM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Searose

quote:
Originally posted by oomurph64
And i also hear they're makin a batman vs. superman movie
what about johnny depp as batman??

YES! YES! YES! JONNY DEPP AS BATMAN! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 07:21 PM
Searose is currently offline Click here to Send Searose a Private Message Find more posts by Searose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote