KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » I, Robot

Rate I, ROBOT 1 to 10.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1 4 5.48%
2 0 0%
3 2 2.74%
4 1 1.37%
5 5 6.85%
6 5 6.85%
7 15 20.55%
8 18 24.66%
9 12 16.44%
10 11 15.07%
Total: 73 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I, Robot
Started by: BobbyJay_533

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
movie_freak

It was quite good....7/10

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:11 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I was really entertained by this movie..I went in thinking it would really suck though( a friend made me) and quite enjoyed it!

7/10

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 09:43 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I was unsure about I, Robot, but after seeing i thought it was really good. The previews DID NOT give away the movie at all it showed some of the action. Speaking of the plot it was cool, nice twists here and there. I enjoyed the movie and will give it a 9/10.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 12:10 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

8/10 i liked the movie.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 01:22 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TechField

7/10 I enjoyed it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 01:25 AM
TechField is currently offline Click here to Send TechField a Private Message Find more posts by TechField Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by COTTON MOUTH
This film was cool, it was gay that Will Smith had a robot arm......but still 1 of the best this year.

You guys want to be a little more careful when you talk about the movie?

Learn how to use the spoiler tag..

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 03:51 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

well this way you wont want to leave when he takes a metal pipe to the arm.. its really not a huge secret anyway

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 03:52 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejio

COTTON MOUTH, that robot part thing had better not be a spoiler you d^#b @$$!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:26 AM
Dejio is currently offline Click here to Send Dejio a Private Message Find more posts by Dejio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you know i think the only reason will smith agreed to be in this movie is because he passed up the matrix, and he couldnt afford passing up another oppertunity

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

i gave it a 8/10

I was disappointed with

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERS
SPOILERS
^
^

^
^
^
^
(((((((((The plot twist with vikki being the baddie came literally out of nowhere. i did follow the clues i found out why Spooner was called to the suicide case instead of anyone else far before they announced that.))))))))

The movie was pretty good i liked it alot brilliant action.

Im reading the book im on page 120 out of 240 and i dont even see the same characthers, the book is so different.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 01:37 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
santo

It was pretty obvious that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Geraldine and Thurgstrom were in on the whole plot. Faraday and Blakely killed the Professor and blamed it on Raddigan, who was then sentenced to 25 years in Maze Prison. Quincy and Marlowe knew all about Henrietta's trist with Maxwell's stable hand, after learning that he was well endowed. But, I was suprised Brigadier Bernard Bumphries maintained his secret affairs from Parliament for so long.. I liked it, the action was cool...I left the movie in the theater. I won't buy the DVD though.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:05 PM
santo is currently offline Click here to Send santo a Private Message Find more posts by santo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavier Draven

I gave it a 9/10 Not many good sci fi flicks have come out lately that aren't about blowing everything up. It also had a bit of a mystery to it.

Sad when you don't like a certain actor you have to bash everything they ever do. It isn't like Will smith is Freddie Prinz Jr. big grin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:36 AM
Xavier Draven is currently offline Click here to Send Xavier Draven a Private Message Find more posts by Xavier Draven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

is it better than the original the matrix?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:03 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by santo
It was pretty obvious that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Geraldine and Thurgstrom were in on the whole plot. Faraday and Blakely killed the Professor and blamed it on Raddigan, who was then sentenced to 25 years in Maze Prison. Quincy and Marlowe knew all about Henrietta's trist with Maxwell's stable hand, after learning that he was well endowed. But, I was suprised Brigadier Bernard Bumphries maintained his secret affairs from Parliament for so long.. I liked it, the action was cool...I left the movie in the theater. I won't buy the DVD though.

What movie are you talking about? Definitely not I, Robot.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:57 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Excuse Santo he's still having trouble getting away from the cocaine

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:57 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by sorrow
is it better than the original the matrix?

close, but I, Robot falls a little short compared to the Matrix. It's still a good movie

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 01:59 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

i though it was a great movie

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 04:17 AM
theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 04:19 AM
theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COTTON MAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell, I had no such thing with the spoiler.

I regreat only having 1 life time to waste on games.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 07:52 AM
COTTON MAN is currently offline Click here to Send COTTON MAN a Private Message Find more posts by COTTON MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirtyducky

havent seen it and i dont think i will stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 01:28 AM
dirtyducky is currently offline Click here to Send dirtyducky a Private Message Find more posts by dirtyducky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote