KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » REX's Game - Sol-leks vs. Legion/Quor/Galiss

REX's Game - Sol-leks vs. Legion/Quor/Galiss
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

You are on the defense! I'll do the stuff before you try swinging at him.

And try to keep organized with your lightstaffs. Don't want one of those extra blades going through you!

You pull in your head, which definitely improves your chances of him missing. His lightsaber merely crashes against your lightsabers, which is a damn hard hit anyway! He is caught off guard by your unusual manuever, and you can take the offensive...

Sol-leks - 2, Legion/Quor - 3

Quor to attack.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((thanks I'll keep that in mind))

Now Quor spins the left saber around vertically to gain momentum and swings upward and to the right at his legs. At the same time, he brings the right one down at his shoulder/neck area.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:38 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He jumps to the side and back a little, holding his lightsaber horizontal. Your blades crash on either side of it. He twists his blade and unlocks, easily backing away, towards Legion...

Sol-leks - 3, Legion/Quor - 3

Sol-leks to attack, Legion to defend

Legion, he attacks you with a powerful jab for your center, then tries to deliver a straight kick at your kneecap.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, when sol-leks was distracted, with fighting Quor, I reach out with the force to reach my lightsabre and activate it

can we also post supporting moves?

when sol-leks goes for the jab, I roll to his side so that his blow hits air, I wait a few seconds more to catch my breath and to concentrate me, the second I see he's going to kick, I jump up and over him, in order to avoid it before it can even take place, and with only one foot on the ground he is imbalanced. When I use the force to jump over him, I twirl myself around with the two sabres in my hand it forms a lethal "thing" of nothing but lightsabres impossible to penetrate and aimed at his head.
I land clear a few meters further and make a quick roll and stand up again, looking at him

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:46 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

btw, rex, ... Legion vs Legion and Quor? messed
and I forgot to add, with the jumping, ... it's so that if he attacks someone he will always have his back unprotected from the one who's behind him

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

yeah that part about him having his back unprotected... Like why couldn't I just stab him in the back while he's fighting Legion?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:02 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think I made a typo talking to Ush... big grin

He can try, Revan, but since it is a supporting move, there are no guarantees. It was your turn to hit him, not Legion's.

Sol-leks is getting a bit freaked out by your speed! The blow meets air, you flip over him before the kick even happens, and he nearly falls over trying to turn to meet you!

Sol-leks - 3, Legion/Quor - 4

Legion to attack

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:20 PM
yerssot

rex, I'm getting confused now... thought it was my time to defend which I did, and now I have to attack him, right?

so, basicly now you tell me that he's getting a bit dizzy and instable on his feet instead of a normal defensive pose?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You are correct. He turned to meet you, but he's dizzy and not exactly in a good defensive stance. He feels cornered...especially since Galiss is heading your way...

After your attack, Galiss can have his go.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:28 PM
yerssot

ok... have to go for speed again...

I go to his left-side with the force-run, where he doesn't have his lightsabre, that way he can't hit me that well, or needs to turn again, and when I get there, I dive low to the ground and behind him again to get him to fall down, when I finish my roll behind him, I make a quick jab at his leg, if he doesn't fall down from being dizzy, he'll fall down cause of a sabre!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 06:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Sol-leks - 3, Legion/Quor - 5

Legion and Quor are the victors!

You roll under his dizzy spinning defensive slash, only when you don't get up to jab him in the back, the full spin does nothing as you drive your blade through his leg. His face contorts in pain and rage, squeezing his lightsaber to the point of bending the casnig...

Finishing move, Legion? Make it stylish and make it anything.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:36 PM
yerssot

thanks rex wink
I love finishing moves...

I drop Terran's sabre and with a grin I hold my own lightsabre in front of me and ignite the other side so that it's now my sabrestaff (ala Maul style), I do a cartwheel and push him over, letting him fall down, I play a bit with my sabre with fast twirls, kneel down and stab one right through his troat.

"If only you listened to me in the first place..." I grin

afterwards I nod to Quor... "Guess I wasn't the only one that wanted to make room for the journey home."

I take his lightsabre and smile.
"You never know when you will need a new one ...
They don't make lightsabres like they used to."

(last line is from a EpI webdoc, anyone know who?)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:40 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Seeing Sol-leks cut down Galiss stops "Oh, nice work chaps! Hmm guess you dont need me then." Galiss then salutes the victors and switches off his blade.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 09:10 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sol-leks is dead, and there is nothing stopping you from taking his things. He's got a thermal grenade and his lightsaber, a few ropes, and shockboxing gloves.

You may return to the game thread.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 09:53 PM
Darth Revan
-

Well Legion already took his lightsaber, so Quor takes the other stuff he has.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:16 PM
REXXXX
Networking

They're yours.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 03:24 AM