KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » General Discussion

General Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The WB is craptacular.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 10:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sometimes wb is not so great, but i like the teen shows in the evening. like: gilmore girls, smallville, angel, charmed, and tarzan.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 05:34 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, they are making Jor-El out to be slightly evil.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 03:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the jor-el scene could've been done better, cgi wise.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 06:34 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regex_1

I think the new spin they are giving it is good. Not just the same old stories over again. Gives it alittle more depth.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 07:25 AM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i read in sfx, that the flying will be left for the last episode of smallville.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 02:59 AM
regex_1

That sux. I want to see him fly alittle before that. I think they should have him learning to fly. Like start hovering and falling. Little things.

[Ezekiel 25:17 among others]
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:17 AM
regex_1 is currently offline Click here to Send regex_1 a Private Message Find more posts by regex_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i really liked wednesday's episode of smallville. the thing that perry white said to clark at the end was a nice touch:

Perry White: you really are a freak of nature. you do all these great things, but you never ask for anything in return. when we were up at the gorge, and i saw the look in your eyes, it was a wake up call for me. i realized that i was about to tear down a great man. just didn't know that there were any people like you out there.

i hated him for most of the episode until he was about to leave. a nice change to see in a lost soul. sorry for sounding cheesy.

quick question: in the 90's toon, isn't perry clark's boss at the daily planet?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 01:27 AM
fourth_avenue
Clark Joseph Kent

Lana Lang

What have they done? Lana Lang's going for Pete Ross? They pissed it off... I Protest!!!!! mad

I love Kristin Kreuk !!!

Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk) rules!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:57 AM
fourth_avenue is currently offline Click here to Send fourth_avenue a Private Message Find more posts by fourth_avenue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what happened on yesterday's episode? i forgot to watch it! when i was reading an article about shawn ashmore, it said he was to guest star/make a return to the show? is this true?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 09:49 AM
Abbita

Smallville

The new season starts this Monday!!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:21 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Monday? doesn't it air on Wed.? Anyway, I love this show, even though I only started watching it recently

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:59 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vader
Sith Lord

Smallville is excellent.

Somebody SAVEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE....

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:15 PM
Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i never seen it maybe ill start on monday

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 11:25 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

This show is one of the best dramas on tele i think!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:14 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Barmy Brummie.New episodes dont start for a few weeks.I checked on the website.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:25 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

We're in the UK, you lot have already seen the series we get on Monday! sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 11:37 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Yeah, mondays episode is when clark is under the influence of red kryptonite and he is told to break into luthorcorp by some crime lord. It's gonna be gooooood!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:27 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

eek! tis good

and Kristin big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 05:32 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Does anybody want to know what happens in 8 EPISODES?

LEX FINDS OUT ABOUT CLARKS SECRET!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:36 PM