KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » General Discussion

General Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I only started watching it recently, but it's a great show, and i'm getting the DVD's sometime soon

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 04:19 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

In my opinion its one of the best dramas on tv.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 10:32 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I saw it once at like midnight. It was pretty good. It was the one where that kid starts killing the people affected by the meteor shower and makes bullets out of kryptonite.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 04:55 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, Van McNulty is awesome

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 05:40 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

I watched all of the first and second season, but I kinda lost interest in the newer ones. It just seems to have gotten really strange lately, like the producers are trying to do some kinda makeover or something.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:28 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I never liked it

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 08:55 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SEASON ONE DVD BOX SET IS A LITTLE OVER $60!!! mad

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluestrawberry

I like Smallville, but i missed the whole Red Kryptonite thing. Anyone care to explain?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:51 AM
bluestrawberry is currently offline Click here to Send bluestrawberry a Private Message Find more posts by bluestrawberry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

When clark puts on the red kryptonite ring he becomes BADBOY clark.And becomes mean and evil.but this season he broke it.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 08:59 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

earlier this week, clark acquired his superhearing but loss his x-ray vision and heat vision for now. has to wear glasses. but the superhearing is pretty sick! cool

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 11:52 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluestrawberry

Where did he get the ring from?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:56 PM
bluestrawberry is currently offline Click here to Send bluestrawberry a Private Message Find more posts by bluestrawberry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I watched the first couple of episodes but i sort of lost intrest thats not to say it was bad far from the point, Superman is an icon and not just to fans of the comics and i think Smallville has done him justice.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:01 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
earlier this week, clark acquired his superhearing but loss his x-ray vision and heat vision for now. has to wear glasses. but the superhearing is pretty sick! cool

ARGH, SPOILER TAGS!!!!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 07:09 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I think clark doesnt have to wear glasses anymore he wasnt wearing them when the show ended.But if he has his eyes back doesnt he get his x-ray vision back to?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:55 PM
Abbita

his eyes back?? what he lost them in that episode??

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:21 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: A kryptonite gem flashed in the sun and blinded Clark, so he had to wear glasses for a time before they healed

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 02:07 AM
Abbita

oh wow!!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 11:15 PM
Punker69

Smallville is just so good becuz the story is just so good and unoriginal.The plots twist between Lex and Clark is just so good and dramatic and mesmerizing.And then there always the question in every episode of IS THIS SOMEONE GONNA FIND OUT?And all these new villians coming in on every episode.It just never gets boring.Plus theres also the stuff going on between Cloey and Lionel Luther,and the thought of Lana moving on and not dating clark.This is really and amazing story.

I give it: thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 06:03 AM
Abbita

Smallville is just an all around amazing programme!!! The only bit that could be improved upon is the ending to vortually every episode. Has anyone else noticed that the endings are always kind of.....mushy and lovey dovey. Clark and lana always saying 'we can't be together' or 'there is so much i want to tell you about who i am but i can't'. Thats the only part IMO that needs improving

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 04:33 PM
Punker69

the only thing i dont like is that sometimes the villians r killed to fast.like this newest episode where clark was battleing the ultrasound guy.all clark did was throw a car on him and he died.that only happens sometimes tho.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:19 PM