KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » General Discussion

General Discussion
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

ok...big grin

****in mexican tv mad

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 08:38 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

think of it like this though...you get more spoilers than anyone else big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:17 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Oh, luvin the new sig by the way wink Elaktra ROX!!!

Tonights episode for me is the one where pete gets in trouble with some street racers. Ive read reviews and it sounds pretty good big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 06:18 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dodgeviper

that was along time ago this episode came on .But if it is this episode coming on my bad

created by the awesome HEGEMON875!!!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 07:01 PM
dodgeviper is currently offline Click here to Send dodgeviper a Private Message Find more posts by dodgeviper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i cant wait for the next new one! its on april 14th. its the dr swann one! big grin yay!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 02:56 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

And apparently Lionel didn't commit suicide, as was implied by the end of the latest episode....

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 05:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
And apparently Lionel didn't commit suicide, as was implied by the end of the latest episode....

You saw the new episode "Legacy"?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 09:36 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I don't think so.......should I have?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:33 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

no one has seen that one yet... i saw the preview for it though! it looks like Clark and Lana get back together, but im sure something'll happen...

Last edited by ilvorlandobloom on Apr 2nd, 2004 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:34 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotenks13
Who wants some...

somethin always does...

"The Dead Zone will swallow you up and keep you for all eternity... There's no escape!"- Garlic Jr.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:42 AM
Gotenks13 is currently offline Click here to Send Gotenks13 a Private Message Find more posts by Gotenks13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

i know, i wish they would just stay together!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:17 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
I don't think so.......should I have?

You said that Lionel didn't commit suicide because of the ending of the newest episode, but the newest episode is the one where he's about to kill himself.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 09:32 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotenks13
Who wants some...

quote:
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
i know, i wish they would just stay together!

but then clark would have to tell her his secret. thats wats been the thing thats been separating them.(if anyone understands that confused )

"The Dead Zone will swallow you up and keep you for all eternity... There's no escape!"- Garlic Jr.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 11:06 PM
Gotenks13 is currently offline Click here to Send Gotenks13 a Private Message Find more posts by Gotenks13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

yeah, but i think Clark should tell her, she could handle it. probably.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 03:34 AM
Gotenks13
Who wants some...

yeah but she would be so shocked. she might just avoid him or even tell sum 1 sad

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:11 AM
Superman5452

why should it matter if he dates lana, He marries lois.
and i may be wrong but doesn't he tell lana and she gets all controling and tells him not to use his powers to help people cuz people might find out what he is, so they break up like later in the future?

Buildings burn, People die, but real love is forever.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 05:00 AM
Superman5452 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman5452 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman5452 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
You said that Lionel didn't commit suicide because of the ending of the newest episode, but the newest episode is the one where he's about to kill himself.
Exactly. But A while ago I saw promos for new episodes, and Lionel was in them. So obviously he didn't go through with it

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 09:51 AM
ilvorlandobloom

wow, have u guys seen the newest preview for Legacy?? it looks like Jonathan kills Lionel, or tries to at least... omg, i am so excitited for that episode! dr swann, clark & lana maybe getting back together, and maybe lionel will finally DIE!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2004 08:08 PM
Abbita

Last Mondays episode for me was when papa kent had his heart surgery, it was a very sad and powerful episode IMO sad

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 11:01 AM
ilvorlandobloom

yeah, that episode is sad... poor Jonathan sad

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 06:45 PM