KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.

Pirates of the Caribbean Third sequel.
Started by: Orlando_Lover45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

are we already talking about the third movieblinkblink

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:00 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yep! you missed alot, didn't you?

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:02 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is an entirely diferent story. we finished the other one. the last four posts are the entire story in printable version so copy them onto a word doc and then print it.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:03 AM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Are you going to post more, or do I have to start a riot! lol! mad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:05 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

HA! I'm waiting for MissesDepp?!, pm her about it.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:06 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Vicky couldn't sleep aboard "The Devils throat." she kept thinking about Jack. He reminded her so much of Palo, the guy she left behind in Venice she was looking up at the stars when she heard shouts and gun shots, she turned around and sat up. There was a smoke signal coming from a ship off in the distance and she heard people yelling.
"HELLO! JACK? WILL?"
"CIAO! CIAO! CIAOOOO!" Vicky sprung up and ran into Jack's room she nudged him.
"Jack! Jack! wake up!"
"What? hmm..Vicky? back for more are ye?" Vicky rolled her eyes.
"It's them, Elizabeth they're here." Jack sat up.
"oh, go get will then." he said. Vicky went galloping into the gallows (hehe that sounds funny) she stepped over the sleeping crew.
"Ah, ouch, hey, sorry. Raggetti put your eye back in!" she finally came across Will sleeping in a hammock. She poked him.
"Will! Will! wake up!" she whispered. He opened his eyes.
"she's here! Elizabeth." Will swung his legs over the hammock.
"Elizabeth?" They went running out on deck. La rossa was pulling up beside the Devil's throat.
"La palella rossa...Palo" Vicky gasped. Jacked looked at her, she blushed.
"Palo?" he asked
"Uhh...nevermind." she bit her bottom lip. Jessie jumped off la rossa the second it was close enough.
"UNCLE JACK!"
"JESSIE LOVE!!" Jack hugged her and kissed her head.
"What happened to that lad of yours?" Jack asked.
"he didn't exactly work out...who's this?" Jessie turned to Vicky.
"Oh this is Victoria Cortez, or Vicky."
"Ciao."
"parlate italiano?"
"si"
"capitian venuto qui, parla italiano anche!" Jessie was talking to the capitian. He walked over and kissed Vicky's hand. Jack looked surprised. Vicky smiled. Jessie left Jack's hug and went to talk with Vicky and the capitain, Jack tried to listen.
"è ci un pirata dal nome del palo a bordo?" Vicky asked the capitian.
"... sono spiacente che Palo è guasto." the capitian said, head down.
"sono così spiacente Vicky" jessie appeared to be comforting her. Jack was very lost.
"è giusto. Jack è la vostra destra dello zio?" Jack tried listening more carefully. The capitian walked away.
"si è stato un dolore nell'estremità?"
"hahha non ancora lo ha baciato comunque, io odia dirvi che ma il vostro zio fosse un kisser stupefacente, pazzesco come lo suona potrebbe amarlo appena." Jessie's face lit up.
"Awwwww....benvenuto alla famiglia" she smiled and hugged Jessie. Jessie went over to Jack.
"A new romance i see."
"So that's what you were talking about....did she tell you about the kiss?"
"Yes, but be careful with her Jack."
"I know she's one of a kind."
"she has also lost someone very special, it's hard to love after something like that she's taking a big leap for you." Jessie walked off. Jack looked at Vicky who was talking to a few crew mates she was laughing, she looked over her shoulder at Jack she smiled at him and turned back around. Jessie went up to Will and hugged him.
"Hey jess, how are you?"
"I'm great how are you?"
"Great. Are you going to keep sailing with us?"
"No i was offered a good job on la palella rossa i think i'm gonna take it, but don't tell Jack until I have left or else he'll make a big deal out of it."
"haha, well take care kid." he hugged her again. When she pulled away he saw Elizabeth come off the ship. He smiled and she came running towards him.

sorry guys i wanted to keep going but orlando_lover needs to do the Orlando kiss haha

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:23 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

i'll be on later (hour)

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 01:27 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, i'm back. this might get mushie and cheesy, so hold on and don't barf or anyting.

"Will!" Eliabeth cried.
"Elizabeth, your alright!" Will wispered.
"Scared you, did I?" Elizabeth said.
Will kissed her. He couldn't help it. She was so beautiful, he just didn't want to lose her. again.
"Elizabeth, what happened?" Will asked as he hugged her, as if someone was going to pop out and take her away.
"I was gagged in the middle of the night. I didn't know what was happening. Then i was tied up to a piece of drift wood before Jessie came and got me out."
Will sighed.
"I'm so glad your safe. I love you."
They kissed again. She was addictive, Elizabeth was.

Jack watched them from the crow's nest. then he saw Jessie, watching from a distance. She still had a crush on him. She couldn't help it. But she didn't want to take him away from Elizabeth.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:31 AM
orlilover42
www.orlandoshrine.4t.com

Aww, that didn't make me barf! It's sweet!
MissesDepp?! what does that stuff that Vicky and Jessie said mean?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:40 AM
orlilover42 is currently offline Click here to Send orlilover42 a Private Message Find more posts by orlilover42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't check it out on ask jeeves. turns out, the question that the captain askes jessie when i posted wansn't what i wanted it to say. I wanted it to say "What are you doing?" but insted it said "Is this your ship?" luckly, it ties in with the story.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 02:43 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now, we are waiting for MD to get back.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:23 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

k guys i only have time for a short one, i'm in the middle of "An officer and a gentleman."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack went down bellow to jessie.
"jess, don't even think about it...just go...your ship is boarding." jack pointed to the ship, the italy flag was flowing in the breeze.
"I know, it'll be better there..." a tear rolled down her cheek.
"Say goodbye to Vicky for me tell her to take care."
"Goodbye darling."
"Goodbye Uncle Jack." Jack kissed her on the head she boarded the the ship and waved bye. Jack sighed. will and elizabeth were off in a corner saying "hello" the crew was by the bond fire. Vicky was looking out on the ocean from the railing. Jack went and stood by her.
"You really love Jessie don't you?" Vicky asked
"She's an amazing kid, so much like her mother...really great." Vicky smiled.
"So...who is this Palo lad?"
"My venice romance. he was incredible so funny and beautiful..."
"Woah, alot of standards to look up to." jack joked. Vicky nodded.
"He was great, but he's over." she looked down. "he's...erm...he's dead."
"I'm sorry Vicky."
"It's okay, i got to move on anyway." Jack put a hand on Vicky's shoulder.
"I'm here you know."
"Ya i have noticed." she joked.
"You're one of the most fasinating creatures on the face of the earth." Something weird in Vicky made her do it but she went in and kissed Jack.
"Thank you." she whispered when they slowly pulled away.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:39 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

NOTE: officer and a gentlemen is horribly romantic i was inspired

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:41 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

GOD DAMMIT! A FREAKING FUSE BLEW NOW I CAN'T FINISH MY MOVIE! okay i'll write more until it works

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:42 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay, that was kinda uncalled for. um, really uncalled for. he wasn't even drunk! they arn't going to get married or something or fall in love because that might be creepy and kinda sting my eyes.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:44 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

do you absolutley hate Jack or something?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:46 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

nah, no marriage more like a "well we're stranded out on a boat why not do this?" kinda fling.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:46 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of a sudden, there was another ship on the waters. Will went to inform Jack. Jack pulled himself to the crows nest and looked out his telescope.
"GREAT DAVY! IT'S THE PEARL!" He almost fell out of the tower.
"What? I thought that it was stuck?" Will called up.
"IT WAS! HOW-WHO-..." jack was speachless.
"Captain, what is your sign of action?" Gibbs called up.
"BLOODY GO AFTER IT!" he yelled as he climbed back down.
"You apparently want your ship back." Will said.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:48 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by MissesDepp?!
do you absolutley hate Jack or something?

i dont hate jack, you crazy? i just think that he's a pirate, he doesn't have the heart to really luv somebody other then the pearl, which i have now put back into the picture. but no, I LOVE JACK! he's my second favorite charictor, obviously will's my fave.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:50 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

HAHAHAHAHA YOU"RE ABSOLUTLEY BRILLANT!!! UGH!! I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH! bloody awsome great twist *thumbs up*

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:50 AM