KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Ultimate Warrior

The Ultimate Warrior
Started by: Lord Ryugen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I gotta say that the finest warrior in fiction IMO has to be Daredevil. The word warrior means someone who fights a war(on the guilty in this case), who never quits and who fears nothing and no-one. He's schooled in the martial arts eastern and western and is the finest non-super enhanced athlete.He may not be able to beat everyone but he would die trying and never backs down, never thinks twice about taking on a challenge thats too big for him. In the last DD issue he was about to face a 100 yazuki gangsters with swords armed only with his trusty billy-club(s)/staff and was gonna face 'em no matter what. He is truly fearless and in my opinion a true warrior.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:02 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnie

I guess u never read Berserk. It's a manga, and I suggest that u grab a few issues and see what a real warrior looks like. I'm not gonna tel u his story cuz it's sick and I don't want any 9 yearolds to read that. Serach it through Google and find out his story. I like DD and many more from the Marvel and DC, Image, but none can compare to Berserk. This is an old type of warrior, he has a big ass sword and he cuts through demons like butter. Read that and see the true Warrior.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:42 PM
Spawnie is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnie a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I will.I'm just a hugely biased DD fan is all. He's a modern day warrior.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:12 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote