KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel

Fourth Pirates of the Caribbean sequel
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

As they passed the ship that was in second, Jack made sure that the boats were as close as possible. Jack then climbed up some rops, leaned over, and cut a few long gashed in the ship. Some men ran out, shouting in Spanish.. Vicky smiled and said, "That's why I didn't come with you! A bunch of losers!"

sorry writer's block too lol

Drink up me 'earties yo ho!
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me!!!
**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:36 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, we'll wait for missesdepp to write no!

www.homestarrunner.com
Random lovers, go here. Seriously.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:52 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

cuz i'm to lazy to.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 03:55 PM
Orlando_Lover45 is currently offline Click here to Send Orlando_Lover45 a Private Message Find more posts by Orlando_Lover45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

the can keep sailing till they reach the end of the world ( like i cronicles of narnia)

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:18 PM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

to bad this things getting moved. oh, well. we have to be nice to the moderaters since i almost got us all banned.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 04:23 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ya stupid movingness

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:37 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Those first few hours were hectic, everyone was sprinting almost, But the ships found their pace and started spreading out. There was still one other ship in front of the pearl, the sky was slowly fading and everyone was pretty much off doing their own thing except for Jack who was still at the wheel. Sam was doing nothing except basking in self bordem. Danial came up from the gallows. Sam ran towards him.
"Are you done now?"
"Ya I should be."
"Please come do something with me!" Sam pleaded grabbing onto his hand. She had to look up seeing how he was a great deal bigger than her.
"Ya sure."
"Hey, boy! you should be fishing!" Mr. Gibbs called.
"How do I fish off a moving boat."
"Not all fish are smart." Mr. Gibbs took his finger and hooked it on his cheek as a demonstration. Sam made a face and rubbed her cheek, she wouldn't want to have that done to her. Danial sighed and walked away.
"What?! please don't start something new! I'm so #####!"
"Well, use your imagination."
"Ugh!" she said trotting away. She went up to Jack who was very consintrated.
"Pirate....Pirate...JACK!" she yelled. He looked down.
"Not now luv. Busy, very hectic." He said still looking out on the ocean. Sam went around to where he was standing and looked from his view. She saw nothing just the speck of the Italians off in the distance.
"Uh-huh..." she went into the quarters thinking maybe she could read but when she shut the door she didn't feel like it. Then she thought
"Why don't you look around a bit? Pirate must have some sort of past."
Above his bed there was a shelf it was mainly filled with books,
"He probably just has them for show." She picked one up it was hollow, when she opened he cover it was a little nook filled with some odds and ends, Vicky's portrait of Jack, a letter from some girl named Jessie adressed to uncle Jack.
"He must have a niece." Sam concluded then there was a marble. She picked it up and looked at it. It slid out of her hand, bounced off the bed and rolled on to the floor. when it got to one board it made a hollow clunk. Sam stepped off the bed and went over to where the marble had landed. She knocked on the floor board. It was hollow. She pressed on one side causing the other to stick up, Sam removed the board and pulled out an old cigar box. Inside was a letter from the navy congratulating him for enrolling.
"Pirate? a soldier? Well no wonder he ran away from that rubbish." She laughed. There was a brass toy in the shape of a boat. It was very old and looked as though he has had it since he was a child himself.
"Started at a young age." He had a pair of aviator goggles she tried them on, but they smelled old and dusty and she couldn't see out of them so she took them off. There were many old knicks and nacks, when she was done looking at them all she noticed a necklace at the bottom she picked it up and looked at it. It was a triangle with odd numbers around each side in a sprial which ended in the middle with a giant J. She dusted it off with a finger, then she put it on, it was long almost reaching her belly button and she felt...different. She heard footsteps outside and quickly put everything away she closed the box, dropped it in the hole and put the floor board back on she looked down and noticed she hadn't taken the necklace off so she slid it under her shirt just as Jack walked in.
"You might want to see this." He smiled.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:04 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Just so you know, you can't really take turns...

Only one author...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:07 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

WHY?!?!?!?!?! sad mad blink no thumb down wacko

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:08 PM
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

But forums are supposed to bring people together and if there's only one author it doesn't really bring people together!

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:32 PM
really_bad_eggs is currently offline Click here to Send really_bad_eggs a Private Message Find more posts by really_bad_eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
really_bad_eggs
Johnny's Angel!

it doesn't say anything about one author in the rules

**sigh!**

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:36 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

keep going then

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 12:52 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack showed her to the front of the boat. a beautiful ocean stretched before them. Sam gasped and noticed that Vickie was standing next to them, looking at the most beautiful sunset that Sam had ever seen. Also, down a little from Vickie, was Will and Elizabeth. They were watching it, too.
"Isn't it wonderful? We have only one ship ahead of us and we will soon be passing them, too." Jack said.

post later, got to go do hw. mom's mad.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:00 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I have to finish hmk because if i show "organization" and "good grades" me dad is getting me an agent

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Well, I'm asking the other mods what they think...

Technically, we consider this a carry-on story. Those all go into the Unhosted RPG section. We had a big problem with those when this section first opened over the summer. So I'm a little...er...touchy when it comes to stories like these...

Still, I'm checking with the other mods rather than moving this...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hmmmmm bad expirences eh?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You have no idea... wink

Don't worry, this won't be closed, just moved, depending on the verdict.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 03:54 AM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

moved? where?

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:07 AM
Orlando_Lover45
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay you guys. this is getting really hectic. if there isn't anyway that we can help change the rules and make us ALL happy, yes even your members, then i'm outta here. i'm not kidding. because i'm sick and tired of all our sequels getting moved and moved and moved. it's confusing where everything is and if there isn't some meet in the middle, some kind of cooroperation on both ends, then i'm outta here because i cant stand it. So i leave it to you, fellow friends and moderators, or you will be losing atleast one member, meaning me.

www.homestarrunner.com

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:11 AM