KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dobby or Gollum?

Dobby or Gollum?
Started by: weegie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shanie623
forever young with you

I looooove Gollum as much as I love Harry Potter, probably more! HAHA! I do NOT mean I love LOTR more than Harry Potter (Heck, I'm obsessed with HP). What I mean is, I really DO love Gollum MORE THAN Harry Potter! LOL... Gollum is just toooo cuuuuute! Heehee... Evil and cute is like a turn-on!!! wink

As for who would win, it really depends on the situation because Dobby has magical powers. While Gollum doesn't have any "magic," he's as evil as he could get! And with enough determination, I think Gollum COULD kill Dobby in a snap! LOL. As I said, Gollum is as evil as he could get... Watch out! LOL. I LOOOOVE GOLLUM!! Heehee...

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:26 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

quote:
Originally posted by pip-foot
I'd have to say gollum. he would probably just kill dobby without a second thought. but, if it were smegol, than dobby might win. but being a loyal LOtR fan, i'd have to go with smegol/gollum all the way!!!!!!!

yeah dobby would insult someone and start beating himself up...and gollum would be like "precioussssssss, what issss that sssstupid thing doing??" and dobby would be like "dobby has to punish himself because he insulted his family sir..." "yesssssssssss pleasssse.... punisssssssssh himself....."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 09:31 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

jackie, a friend of mine, thinks that dobby and gollum should not fight and become happy gay lovers!

i'm like wtf? What the f**k?

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 10:18 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

^^ blink whatever

Dobby has his magic, and he does seem to have his head on right, well at least more than gollum. Gollum does have more physical strength, and the way gollum would be sure to kill dobby is if he challenged him with the preciousss

And anyways, being a lotr fan, i've gotta say gollum wink

Last edited by Tassie on Apr 3rd, 2004 at 11:45 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 11:40 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

Dobby has magical powers, Gollum hasnt any.

Plus, Dobby is good & Gollum is evil - good should always prevail over evil.

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 02:31 PM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

well, i think dobby has powers that are used for defense, not offense.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 12:31 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

well, they can't be fighting with harry there... i am reading what people are saying and they are saying stupid thing like, if he was protecting harry.... why would he be protecting him? why would harry be there? gollum would win cause he is treacherous and his treachery will prevail... screw dobby... he is annoying as hell...
and since I LOVE LOTR... Gollum all the way...

But why would they be fighting eachother.... stupid...
Gandalf and Voldemort is harder to guess...
But why would THEY be fighting eachother? they are in different worlds...

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:27 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MilkyWays

There's no question here. Dobby is and will always be the best.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 04:49 PM
MilkyWays is currently offline Click here to Send MilkyWays a Private Message Find more posts by MilkyWays Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

comparing apples to oranges.

or, more like an onion with the magic bullet dealio.

dobby doesn't like hurting people. he would only win this if harry, ron, hermione, or dumbledore [maybe a couple more people] were under attack by gollum. dobby would pwn gollum if he threatened harry. and then put a dirty sock over his victim.

otherwise? gollum wins. dobby doesn't even have to have the ring. dobby would be very confused as to why he was being attacked, and although he might be able to use some elf-magic, house-elves generally don't perform well under total face to face pressure like that. dobby would be in heaven and drowning himself in butterbeer.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 05:24 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dobby would win if he could get a spell at Gollum. But if Gollum ever gets close to Dobby, just enough to get his hands on him, Dobby's as good as dead.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 06:49 PM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

dobby is cuter than gollum i hate gollum he just evli expecially in rotk he just got on my nerves sam should of just stamped on him and put him out of his misery lol

Old Post May 14th, 2009 12:56 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheesemon16

dobby would because he could use magic.

Old Post May 24th, 2009 12:15 PM
cheesemon16 is currently offline Click here to Send cheesemon16 a Private Message Find more posts by cheesemon16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

Dobby would most likely win

Gollum is more badass though

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:29 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Gollum hes 1016

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 09:58 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

Gollum is a f*king cockroach!! of coarse hed win hes been tormented , trown into a pit , stabbed, and shouldve died 12 times, yet he always pops back and kills someone

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 11:08 PM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teamB_macro

yeah they do come from different contexts. waddaheck.. gollum will eat the annoying dobby alive!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:17 AM
teamB_macro is currently offline Click here to Send teamB_macro a Private Message Find more posts by teamB_macro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote