KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME - Artwork

USH'S GAME - Artwork
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Keeping it simple, eh Wentar?

No problem, Vlad.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 06:34 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

i want a junkie looking one with all sorts of junkie looking pieces. also, it needs to have a triangular piece where the blade would come out. the blade will be yellow. it also needs to have some kind of bundle of wires that will make it look like a cutlass.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 12:14 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Of course, simple is easy and it works.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 03:45 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Very true, Craft. Lightsabers could just be a cylindrical piece of metal, really. But those aren't very fascinating. I'll whip something up.

Gotcha, Mando. Triangular piece with the point facing up away from the lightsaber or down toward the lightsaber?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2008 04:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

up away from, so that if it ends up not working he can still stap people with it.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 01:48 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Here's a quick sketch of Sean. The colouring is crap because Photoshop won't work right on my new PC so I had to do it in Paint.

Attachment: sean 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2008 03:17 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance Windu, in the cartoonized flesh.
(I took a Mace Windu Clone Wars image and revectorized it, added a new face, and added my own colors.)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 05:34 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

That turned out well! Apparently Lance is bald now, of course. stick out tongue

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 05:39 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
That turned out well! Apparently Lance is bald now, of course. stick out tongue

Hell yeah, cause I'm bald now. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 05:40 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

And boredom caused me to give drawing Rianna's sabers a try...I only got one done before my patience ran out, but meh!

This would be what her purple (aka her main) lightsaber looks like.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b...purplesaber.jpg

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 05:51 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Well since everyone's posting arty things, here's the current incarnation of Dak.

Yeah, he's pretty damn awesome.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:57 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Well since everyone's posting arty things, here's the current incarnation of Dak.

Yeah, he's pretty damn awesome.
That looks pretty ****ing awesome.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 02:59 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Since she's poking me about it...

Rianna!

Now, this requires some backstory, and I'm gonna tell it here before Lana skews the truth with her flawed perceptions.

Between games, it was decided Dak's group meets up with Rianna's group on Rakata Prime. Dak and current partner Wraith know of a bounty on Rianna's head, and attempt to take her for it. Wraith gets punched out, and Dak and Rianna engage in a vicious saber duel, eventually working their way up one of the ancient pyramids there. The following ensues:

"So you think you know everything, do you?" she snapped, becoming increasingly annoyed with the smirk on Dak's face.

"Oh, I know enough..." he responded, charging at her again with his sabers out. Rianna went entirely on the defensive, giving up ground and blocking each of his attacks.

"So arrogant," Rianna replied, stopping her backwards movement, sensing that she was only another step or two from the edge of the ruins.

"And for good reason," Dak stated making one last attack, knowing that Rianna was more or less cornered. Rianna grinned, though; Dak had done precisely what she wanted him to do. She quickly spun out of his way, causing him to miss and off-balancing him.

"Apparently not," Rianna said, snapping out her foot to catch his ankles; Dak lost his balance entirely and fell off the side of the ruins. Rianna leapt off the side and landed next to him, putting her foot on his chest and holding the tip of her saber to his throat.

"Now," she said, in a falsely sweet tone, "You can leave this planet, forget that you found us here, and forget about any notions of trying to collect a bounty on me...or I'll just kill you right this second. What's it going to be, Dak?"

"Stupid *****..." he muttered in response. Rianna simply moved the tip of her saber closer.

"Consider yourself lucky I'm even giving you the choice of leaving with your life; normally I'd just kill you off the bat," she said in a nastier voice. "You have about two seconds to make your choice, or I'll make it for you - by removing your head."

"Fine. We'll leave," Dak replied. "Just get away from me."

Later I found that Dak's Perception score was high enough that, strictly speaking, he should not have fallen for Rianna's trick. That fact has become a point of "contention" between the two of us, and I of course take any chance I can get to aggravate her. happy

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:33 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah but Dak would have tripped over his tail anyways. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:38 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

She did not cheat...

Originally posted by Newjak

Exactly!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:39 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

She did too cheat...

Complete slander.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:40 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

She did too cheat...

Complete slander.
It's only slander if it isn't true. stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

Well I have a background in my head, I just need to tweak it a bit and figure out how I wound up with the Brigade. I also have an actress in mind for who I want Relle to look like but I want to see if it could get drawn up so it's not just a head shot.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:41 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

It's only slander if it isn't true. stick out tongue

Exactly. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:42 PM
Peach
mordrem

She did too cheat...

Complete slander.

Did not and no it's not.

Originally posted by b1plusb2
Well I have a background in my head, I just need to tweak it a bit and figure out how I wound up with the Brigade. I also have an actress in mind for who I want Relle to look like but I want to see if it could get drawn up so it's not just a head shot.

I've been tweaking my background for Rianna constantly for the past...4+ years, so yeah...

Old Post Sep 4th, 2008 04:42 PM