KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME - Artwork

USH'S GAME - Artwork
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Good! smile

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 08:10 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Rex that was great I liked Densk's alot thnxs mann

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:27 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Just so's ya know, guys...

I may not be in the games anymore, but I'm ready and willing to do art commissions for free. I've got a new photoediting comp program, and I could definitely use experiments.

That is, as long as y'all don't mind a manga-ish touch to the pics.

I can do machinery, sentient creatures, and beasts (usually).

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 08:52 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Nice!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:02 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Cool, because I can't draw mechanical things...

(and my art tends to have a manga touch to it, too yes )

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 04:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Dak! eek!

*prods Rex from sleepiness and he freaks out too*

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 05:19 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

lol

Yes, It is I. Only more dragonish... *grins evilly*

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 09:31 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'm sure you'll be glad to here that no one has died yet since you left, on the Dark Side. Note the 'yet'.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:25 AM
Peach
mordrem

Quiet, you silly light-sider stick out tongue

I'm one of the new darkies, by the way yes and dragons are awesome.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 10:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Wah-hah! A Dragon-liker, at the very least...

Yet still am I on a search for kindred Dragon lovers...

...but not those freaks that think they ARE Dragons trapped in human bodies... What the f**k?

That is a mesa of weirdness even I have not yet aquired, nor do I plan to.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 10:57 PM
Peach
mordrem

Well, I can safely say that I do NOT believe that I'm a dragon...I just like them a lot ^_^ and I love the quote in your sig, I used to have a shirt that said that big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 11:11 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I have a shirt NOW that says that... big grin

So a fellow Dark Sider...

I know you guys aren't the ones to ask, but is there any chance of me rejoining an RPG? I can do a new character, in fact, he's almost fully planned and ready for use at any time.

Maybe some of you can appeal to the Almighty Ush... whistle

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 11:22 PM
Dexx
wingless

well...no need for middle men. you can ask him yourself

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 12:03 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dragons are cool.

Ask Ush, just as long as you come to the dark side(replace DR)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:36 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

A mesa of weirdness? I like that...

Bring back Dak, you silly oaf! New characters are for goons! If you recall Wraith (Zink), Wraith no longer exists! He's switched to Nume Rand instead, our insidious leader!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 05:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Good to see you again Mr Kaliero!

I also love dragons - even stupid enough to marry one.... (I sooo hope she doesnt find this post! whistle )

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 07:25 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

@ Baylin: *cracks up and falls out of chair*

@ REX: well, what character I use really sorta depends on the time period of the game. And even if I use a Dak-type, it's gonna be a redesigned Dak, or a relative. (meaning different name, history, and personality)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 02:11 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Plus, my new guy looks REALLY cool... (and he's a dragon to boot! (sorta... ^_^;;wink)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 02:33 PM
REXXXX
Networking

He still Arnian?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 04:37 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Well, the new person ain't... he's got soft, white, mid-thigh-long, manga-inspired hair. And Dragon-y "ears"... and horns... I dunno, maybe more than one sentient species DOES exist on Arnia... whistle

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 02:34 AM