KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Im Sure

Im Sure
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

blink confused

what's this about???

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:23 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Re: Im Sure

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
Im Sure about this and im sure its in some of your minds too

IS the matrix a rip-off of harry potter??? hmmm

think about it

hp books came out-1997 BEFORE the matrix thats 100% proof

neo is a male-just like harry

they live in the matrix-they live in hogwarts THEY BOTH LIVE IN PLACES

jk rowling is a middle aged woman...just like trinity

they both believe in prophecys

the keymaker is totally dumbledore because he is chinese just like dumbledore isnt

and dont get me started on snape and that mprpheus guy

so what you all think

Okay, is there ANY thread in the LOTR forum that was made by a Mtrix Forum member to irritate LOTR people? You people make me sick...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:55 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acolyte

the matrix was written in the early-mid 90's, but the wachowski's didnt have enough cash to make it. it was written way b4 97. so much for your fun

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:25 AM
Acolyte is currently offline Click here to Send Acolyte a Private Message Find more posts by Acolyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Re: Re: Im Sure

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
Okay, is there ANY thread in the LOTR forum that was made by a Mtrix Forum member to irritate LOTR people? You people make me sick...

sorry but there was messed it was also named im sure

so kinda unlucky mate..check things out before you storm about everywhere

we make you sick...because of one thread...which was a dare from another member.....you must be bitter because johnathon ross didnt like matrix films but loved Lotr

serioulsy your a hater.....you need to chill

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:39 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Actually, it's several threads(Trixter's comes to mind), not to mention the countless retarded posts.

Plus the Matrix trilogy was better cinema than the LotR trilogy(though the books were good). Hands down.

And a thread that is simply good-natured retaliation to THIS thread does not count. We're talkin' Matrix fan taking the incentive, going on the offensive. Even making a dare to screw up someone else's discussion forum. mad
For shame.

Last edited by sum1butno1 on Jan 23rd, 2004 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 10:04 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Re: Re: Re: Im Sure

quote:
sorry but there was messed it was also named im sure

so kinda unlucky mate..check things out before you storm about everywhere

we make you sick...because of one thread...which was a dare from another member.....you must be bitter because johnathon ross didnt like matrix films but loved Lotr

serioulsy your a hater.....you need to chill

Okay, maybe about 10 such threads AT LEAST since November!? Come on... this is so childish. "A Dare". I mean, come on!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 10:16 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by sum1butno1
Actually, it's several threads(Trixter's comes to mind), not to mention the countless retarded posts.

Plus the Matrix trilogy was better cinema than the LotR trilogy(though the books were good). Hands down.

And a thread that is simply good-natured retaliation to THIS thread does not count. We're talkin' Matrix fan taking the incentive, going on the offensive. Even making a dare to screw up someone else's discussion forum. mad
For shame.

I agree completly. It's dumb... If SOMEONE started a thread liek that why not PM him instead? It's not like the entire Matrix Forum is after you...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 10:18 PM
The Inkeeper

erm..its written exactly the same...so if that is good natured so is this..

also yes there was one person who came on and started bashing lotr about a month ago...natrixy name matrixy sig and avater...and he was even saying how matrix films are better than lotr....so i just took a completely wild stab in the dark...and guessed he was from here..who knows i may bew right

and as for matrix being better films that lotr thats a matter of opinion...you are biased as am i, if you and i were to discussthis we would never reach an agreement...we would have to ask some neutral people

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 01:54 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lil Seraph

MC MIKE calm down don't scare Sauron away, that chinese remark made by Sauron cracked me up even though im azn.

"Hilary Duff eek!, Kirsten Kreuk, Christina Milian, Natalie Portman, and Keira Knightly are the Hottest!" - Lil Seraph

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:06 PM
Lil Seraph is currently offline Click here to Send Lil Seraph a Private Message Find more posts by Lil Seraph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

why did it crack you up...it cant be that you never noticed beofre stick out tongue big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 02:11 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
erm..its written exactly the same...so if that is good natured so is this..

also yes there was one person who came on and started bashing lotr about a month ago...natrixy name matrixy sig and avater...and he was even saying how matrix films are better than lotr....so i just took a completely wild stab in the dark...and guessed he was from here..who knows i may bew right

and as for matrix being better films that lotr thats a matter of opinion...you are biased as am i, if you and i were to discussthis we would never reach an agreement...we would have to ask some neutral people

Okay, look.

1st - that person wasn't me, and as I said, you should PM him your complaints instead of taking up space in our forum.

2nd - I never said the Matrix was better, so I don't know what you are talking about. I only agreed to sum1butno1 on the account of it being stupid to take up space here.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:00 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

And even though I myself think your post was funny, I really dont think you should do this every month or os over and over again...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 09:07 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Okay, no one loose their heads now.

I've encountered Sauron both here and - mostly - in the LOTR forum, and he's a DAMN funny guy (girl, it). yes

Sauron> Ok, not everyone seems to have your sense of humour. While I do, it's my duty to keep the peace around here. So make SURE to insert some kind of (this is a joke for the humoristiclly impaired).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 12:28 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

Hey Sauron, real sorry to see you lose your wedding ring in the film like that. Hope the wife forgives you soon.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 05:50 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

wedding ring...no sauron couldnt get married...gimli is guy also..so we were 'blessed' and this WAS a joke sorry to piss you all off ok

i apologise big grin

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 09:38 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I accept your apology.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 03:14 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IceDragon

Re: Im Sure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Inkeeper
Im Sure about this and im sure its in some of your minds too

IS the matrix a rip-off of harry potter??? hmmm

think about it

hp books came out-1997 BEFORE the matrix thats 100% proof

neo is a male-just like harry

they live in the matrix-they live in hogwarts THEY BOTH LIVE IN PLACES

jk rowling is a middle aged woman...just like trinity

they both believe in prophecys

the keymaker is totally dumbledore because he is chinese just like dumbledore isnt

and dont get me started on snape and that mprpheus guy

so what you all think

This is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. laughing

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:07 PM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trickster
I accept your apology.

2 years later, haha.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 01:58 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote